The reincarnation of Bruce Smith

I've been watching him all season long. Long arms, big ol butt, over powering, cat quick, plays with perfect leverage and plays both the run and the pass perfectly. It's early but if he stays healthy, he will be one of the greats.

He's really good, absolutely dominated the Cowboys game a couple weeks back.

I figured that you were hoping it was going to be about your boyfriend Aaron Maybin :lol: Merry Christmas! :beer:

At least my boyfriend plays! How's Jimmy boy doing in Carolina? Are they letting him dress for the games yet? :ph34r:

And I'm too lazy to find it but can you bump your Spiller is a bust thread for me? The guy just isn't giving enough bang for the buck with his 16 carries. :oops:

Merry Christmas and a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada's winter version works! :beer:

At least my boyfriend plays! How's Jimmy boy doing in Carolina? Are they letting him dress for the games yet? :ph34r:

And I'm too lazy to find it but can you bump your Spiller is a bust thread for me? The guy just isn't giving enough bang for the buck with his 16 carries. :oops:

Merry Christmas and a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada's winter version works! :beer:

Ya mean this one?

"I watched CJ play a bunch in college. I remember screaming at the television when Tommy Bowden gave him 8 carries against Bama in the opener 4 years ago. He was a tremendous talent in college. I want to see him revert back to that college form. I don't care what his yardage total is or how many TD's he scores. I want to see explosiveness and decisiveness. I want to see a guy who will leave Chan no choice but to gt him the ball next year.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/138941-if-spiller-fails-this-week/page__p__2318799__fromsearch__1#entry2318799

:oops: Beer is on ice btw. :bag:

Read through he thread. Btw, the bet isn't over yet

What's the difference? We wouldn't play him. Fans would call him a bust. He would get moved to another team and would start to look like a star. There are actually fans on this forum that are doggin Dareus. Are you kidding me? The kid is out performing Suh this year without too much help.

I've been watching him all season long. Long arms, big ol butt, over powering, cat quick, plays with perfect leverage and plays both the run and the pass perfectly. It's early but if he stays healthy, he will be one of the greats.

The play where he bull rushed Ferguson and him knocked him back on his heels and then made a beeline to sack Sanchize was damn impressive. What's he have, 15 sacks now? And that's not counting the sack/fumble he had in the 4Q that should not have been overturned.

Smith is a pretty high standard, but I haven't seen a pass rusher with more promise and talent than JPP in a long time. It's not impossible he could end up that good.

The play where he bull rushed Ferguson and him knocked him back on his heels and then made a beeline to sack Sanchize was damn impressive. What's he have, 15 sacks now? And that's not counting the sack/fumble he had in the 4Q that should not have been overturned.

Smith is a pretty high standard, but I haven't seen a pass rusher with more promise and talent than JPP in a long time. It's not impossible he could end up that good.

To me it has nothing to do with his stats. It's the way he plays the game and uses his hands, speed and power. Awesome player to watch.