9th 7-game losing streak...!!!

Wilson's Ears

Just read the Buffalo News and I am assuming I read it correctly, but this is the 9th time we've gone through a 7-game or more losing streak...?!?!?!? That right there speaks volumes about this owner. There are other small market franchises in sports that can consistently field decent teams. Sorry Ralphy boy, this excuse just doesn't fly anymore...!!!

back to back seasons with losing streaks of at least 7 games and possibly 8

and there are some that still think Gailey is a good head coach

I myself am amazed someone could actually be worse then Jauron

Edited by Max997

I just want to know if any other NFL team has endured that many?

The team with the most losing seasons in modern era NFL are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who had 14 losing seasons in a row from 1983 to 1996. Kind of puts those 9 7-game losing streaks in 50 years in perspective.

Presuming we lose against Denver and New England.

Is there a doubt we will lose 9? But I am positive Chan comes back. In fact I think there is a greater chance Chan resigns in disgust than Ralph firing him.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Is there a doubt we will lose 9? But I am positive Chan comes back. In fact I think there is a greater chance Chan resigns in disgust than Ralph firing him.

PTR

I agree, the job is his if he wants it next season. Although watching Gailey the past month he looks like a tired, beaten, old man. He could resign not from disgust as much as just not having the will to continue. He will be 60 on January 5th after all.

The team with the most losing seasons in modern era NFL are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who had 14 losing seasons in a row from 1983 to 1996. Kind of puts those 9 7-game losing streaks in 50 years in perspective.

What perspective? That the Bills are the second suckiest franchise to ever play the game of football. Some perspective. Thanks for that NG.

I agree, the job is his if he wants it next season. Although watching Gailey the past month he looks like a tired, beaten, old man. He could resign not from disgust as much as just not having the will to continue. He will be 60 on January 5th after all.

Little-known fact:

Gailey is just three months older than Belichick.