Players you think Chan Gailey Is Not Getting The Best Out Of

Brian Moreman, not sure why we're not using him more on 3rd down . . . we do nothing else on it

Hey! You're on to something. Mohrman is statistically the best quarterback we have had since Jim Kelly. He throws a decent ball, is in excellent shape (for a kicker) and is always a threat to do a quick kick.

Corey McIntyre. Blocker, outlet receiver, change of pace runner. I would have him on the field for almost every offensive play.

+1 First one I thought about. Not his fault. Why not use a little 3 set back? McIntyre has NEVER disappointed. Hope he knows how much us Bills fans appreciate this guy.

How about Chris Kelsey, I mean christ, who ever says on the radio or Sports Center," Watch out for Chris Kelsey"? I dont know about this guy.

I always thought Merriman wasnt serious about Buffalo, just sweet talk Buddy and say all the right things for a paycheck. Who thought he was gonna last the whole season?? If he comes back next year, he wont make it all season AGAIN!

I like Derek Hagan from what Ive seen from him. Plays with alot of emotion. I hope he gets a spot somewhere on the roster next year.

Maybe Gailey needs to start getting the most out of himself and become a big league head coach.

I would like to see him stop the stupid wildcat plays that gives the other team momentum.

I would like to see him go with the hot hand when it comes to running backs. CJ is having the best 1st quarter since joining the Bills... enter Tashard Choice???

Wouldn't it be nice if the Bills came into a game prepared.

It would be nice if he and Nix could start evaluating talent much better. Pears, Fitzpatrick and Kelsay

have become the problem and an insult to players with talent that are looking for a fair deal.

Edited by VADC Bills

so sick of hearing a RB can't carry the load cause he is too small. Biggest myth in NFL history! Being small is actually better if you know how to avoid the big hits! There was once this guy named Thurman, ran thru the hole like a a wiggle wormin, caught passes while he continued squirmin.......had a pretty productive career too..........

Anyone on the 53 man roster. And that guy with the beard who signed a huge deal a couple of weeks back. What's his name again.....

I think the Rams drafted him and played him when Bulger went down. He didnt do too well. And I think the Bengals gave him a shot when Palmer went down there too. Again, not good results.

He played 4 games for the Rams throwing 4 TD and 8 picks. For the Bengals he played 13 games throwing 8 TDs and 9 picks. I guess they are getting the best out of him. 22 TDs and 19 Picks this season is better then when he played for the other two teams. Nevermind

Edited by Kachy

so sick of hearing a RB can't carry the load cause he is too small. Biggest myth in NFL history! Being small is actually better if you know how to avoid the big hits! There was once this guy named Thurman, ran thru the hole like a a wiggle wormin, caught passes while he continued squirmin.......had a pretty productive career too..........

Yep.

I thought it was ironic that CJ Spiller (like in the Tennessee game against fellow scatback Chris Johnson) got off to another great start and was only contained by his own coach while Reggie Bush had a career rushing day.

Bush has often been criticized as a gimmick player who can't carry the load. And yet he had 25 rushing attempts today to Spiller's 12.

Granted Bush had 1 reception to Spiller's 9 but he still had more touches and clearly Bush's coaches were not concerned about his workload.

If the team is trying to win games, why doesn't it want to use its best weapon?

Cool but it ain't 1990. 20 years later guys are bigger stronger and way faster which means collisions are more violent than ever. CJ wouldn't last half of a season. Most NFL rbs don't.

C.J Spiller and Brad Smith are the two biggest mind boggling ones for me.

Gailey say's he doesn't believe Spiller can pound the ball 20-25 times per/game. WHAT!!!???

Brad Smith - ughhh this signing couldn't have worked out any worse

Oh yeah the majority of the defense. :bag:

The entire defense is one where the whole is less than the sum of the parts. And its been that way all season. The first half the offense and timely int's bailed them out. Injuries and lack of turnovers exposed them. That first TD to Fasano was classic out of position play. Three defenders watched Fasano run past them. In excusable.