This week's most depressed fan base - Buffalo

bbb

depressed?

saw some great things from our first stringers this year when we were healthy.

were 5-2, atop the conference, beat the pats and rolling.

lost our prime talent.

can't wait til next year.

people are mad that the bills have had a bad decade, say we need to rebuild. we have starter quality talent this far into the rebuilding process, but now people are mad we don't have the depth.

next year, with more depth, people are going to be mad that we can only go 10-6 and get a wild card.

in 2 years, when were 13-3 and division champs, people are going to be mad that we didn't make the super bowl.

in 3 years, people are going to be upset that the prognosticators aren't picking us to go back to back as champions.

im just enjoying the ride, GO BILLS!

depressed?

saw some great things from our first stringers this year when we were healthy.

were 5-2, atop the conference, beat the pats and rolling.

lost our prime talent.

can't wait til next year.

people are mad that the bills have had a bad decade, say we need to rebuild. we have starter quality talent this far into the rebuilding process, but now people are mad we don't have the depth.

next year, with more depth, people are going to be mad that we can only go 10-6 and get a wild card.

in 2 years, when were 13-3 and division champs, people are going to be mad that we didn't make the super bowl.

in 3 years, people are going to be upset that the prognosticators aren't picking us to go back to back as champions.

im just enjoying the ride, GO BILLS!

You left out world peace being just around the corner.

Ha! The writer obviously hadn't checked WNY weather this December. It has been relatively mild! So there!

It got cold! Wow. While I don't live in WNY any longer (in NJ now) I cannot really recall people ever complaining or bemoaning about the cold and snow. It was just something you dealt with. If you want to, you can look at any place in the world and find negatives about the weather or life there in general.

Things like:

Hurricanes.

Mud Slides

Wild Fires

Floods

Droughts

Oppressive 100+ degree heat at midnight (you can't even go outside)

Earthquakes

Tornados

Red Necks

Nobody that speaks English

Religious fanatics

Serial killers

Traffic

Generally uncivil social norms

People who can’t figure out how to drive in snow! Here’s a clue – it’s slippery!

Holiday wishes to Bills fans everywhere and perhaps another win before the end of the season.

Ha! The writer obviously hadn't checked WNY weather this December. It has been relatively mild! So there!

Yeah, I actually knew the article was stupid, but I just posted it because we were number one. They seem to do this weekly or at least every so often............Couldn't the writer have at least checked how our weather had been before they made that the centerpiece of their argument?

And, relatively mild? It's been ridiculous. It's December 17th and I've seen less than one inch of snow so far! (It was one of only four times that there was no snow that stuck to the ground before December 1st)...........I'd like some snow about now to make it seem more like Christmas!

Stupid article.

But, last week's tailgate was pretty depressing. It was by far the least amped up fans have been all year for a game. Not as much drunkenness and fights like we would typically have when we are out of it and play a bad game. People just stood there and didn't cheer - pretty weak overall. No emotion.

Let's hope the fans show up for the Miami game. I hate this team the most in the NFL from our rivalry back in the Marino days.

Stupid article.

But, last week's tailgate was pretty depressing. It was by far the least amped up fans have been all year for a game. Not as much drunkenness and fights like we would typically have when we are out of it and play a bad game. People just stood there and didn't cheer - pretty weak overall. No emotion.

Let's hope the fans show up for the Miami game. I hate this team the most in the NFL from our rivalry back in the Marino days.

Are you talking about the Chargers game?

Lack of fights? That's easy. The Bus lot was pretty empty compared to other games. If your not driving your drinking than you get riot/gang or mob muscles and away we go.

Good point. Usually it gets ugly at the end of the season when we are out of it. I was suprised how mild the atmosphere was - mild tailgating, drinking, cheering, fighting.

I will feel less depressed...when this team cuts ties with Fitz--trades up to get a QB to groom and gets itself a veteran QB to help the rookie with the learning curve

Who knows we might actually win games...instead of resting on "noodle arm" and his 9-20'something record the past two seasons

Edited by KollegeStudnet