The pot calling the kettle black

Justice

While I do acknowledge the fact that the Palestinian people are, historically, an invented people, but so are the Israelis. The people that we know as Israelis, today, have been brought in from many places all over the world. Jew does not equal Israeli, but if you are Jewish, and want to become an Israeli citizen, than that's what you will be. It's as easy as that, but that still doesn't make them an actual "Israeli or Israelite". The original Israelites don't really exist anymore. That's a fact.

Therefore, Newt's point is invalid.

I don't have any context to work with here. Link? Video? Something?

The original Israelites don't really exist anymore. That's a fact.

Also, the "original" Israelites might not exist, but their descendants sure do.

Doesn't give them **** except some lineage claim, but they're there.

Gingrich said it during an interview with a Jewish Television station and he said it again during the last debate.

The Arabs, now known as Palestinians, were also there for a very long time. What's the difference?

The Arabs, now known as Palestinians, were also there for a very long time. What's the difference?

Reading comprehension FTW.

Gingrich said it during an interview with a Jewish Television station and he said it again during the last debate.

I can see where this is going already, but I'll play...

So, who was there first???

I can see where this is going already, but I'll play...

So, who was there first???

No, you don't. I'm gonna give you the answer that you're not expecting from me. The Israelites were there first, of course.

If this were the only issue that mattered, I would vote for Ron Paul next year. Newt rattling sabers over Iran's dispute with Israel is simply him wanting campaign money

I wonder if that's because selling $3 raffle tickets to have dinner with him was too desperate for even Newt.

The Canaanites.

Ding Ding Ding! You are hysterically correct, sir.

Religion.

And, what makes a Jordanian a Jordanian..or an Iraqi and Iraqi, other than the British telling them that's what they were? :lol: It's funny because it's true.

I understand Iranians are Iranians, but seriously, there's more of a distinction between people from New York and Pennsylvania than there is between Jordanians and Palestinians.

All of this is wonderful historical fluff however, and I don't care.

What I want to know is what it will take for this issue to go away? What if we got the UN to agree to pay every single Jewish and Palestinian family $10k immediately, however, if they start any more trouble with each other, I get paid 2x my salary to go over and PT(haze) each of the trouble makers, for a year, and everything I do to them goes on youtube? I guarantee humor. The money would be worth it just to end the whining, get the jews to stop throwing money at our politicians, and like I said, I guarantee humor.

Would that work?

Ding Ding Ding! You are hysterically correct, sir.

Religion.

And, what makes a Jordanian a Jordanian..or an Iraqi and Iraqi, other than the British telling them that's what they were? :lol: It's funny because it's true.

I understand Iranians are Iranians, but seriously, there's more of a distinction between people from New York and Pennsylvania than there is between Jordanians and Palestinians.

All of this is wonderful historical fluff however, and I don't care.

What I want to know is what it will take for this issue to go away? What if we got the UN to agree to pay every single Jewish and Palestinian family $10k immediately, however, if they start any more trouble with each other, I get paid 2x my salary to go over and PT(haze) each of the trouble makers, for a year, and everything I do to them goes on youtube? I guarantee humor. The money would be worth it just to end the whining, get the jews to stop throwing money at our politicians, and like I said, I guarantee humor.

Would that work?

It might take just a tad more to end a few thousand years of conflict...but nice try.