Plausible GM Candidates If We Don't Make The Playoffs In 2012?

Not talking about this offseason because I don't think any changes will be made besides maybe some positional coaches.

Now if we don't make the playoffs next year, who would Two Bills Drive want to run the show as GM? That would probably means another HC, but HC candidates can be for another thread. This is dedicated to GM. Are there any up and coming young guys? What about the vet names?

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Until the team changes ownership just keep Nix here. What's the point of starting over every two years when Ralph still owns the team?

PTR

Because Nix hasn't a clue how to be a GM and the longer he's around the worse the organization will become.

Not talking about this offseason because I don't think any changes will be made besides maybe some positional coaches.

Now if we don't make the playoffs next year, who would Two Bills Drive want to run the show as GM? That would probably means another HC, but HC candidates can be for another thread. This is dedicated to GM. Are there any up and coming young guys? What about the vet names?

I think Marv would like a chance to right his wrongs!

Until the team changes ownership just keep Nix here. What's the point of starting over every two years when Ralph still owns the team?

PTR

Wouldn't surprise me if Buddy Nix stepped down after next years draft. Talked to Buddy in the club last month and could tell the stress on his face. He's aged since I had the chance two years ago to welcome him back at a December Booster meeting.