Official Bills vs Chargers game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm slamming our drooling, incoherent greedy owner. I'm calling my shot, again, with Nix and his methodology. His build from the draft methodology is predicated on one MAJOR, MAJOR assumption and need. That is, you draft well. They don't. Nix doesn't.

However, my issue isn't with that as much as its with his non-free agency signings approach. When you're team hasn't been in the playoffs in this millenium, that should indicate to you that you're in need of more players than any one draft can provide. The refusal to plug holes with quality free agents and use the draft to plug other holes only means your are INTENTIONALLY foregoing the ability to make you team better for monetary purposes. The system is set up to supplement the draft and allow you to plug holes with impact players. Refusing to do it is basically saying, we don't want to compete. It's stupid, arrogant and ignorant (arrogance and ignorance typically go hand in hand).

My point is this: this team has more than seven holes that the draft would theoretically plug. They need help on both lines, LB, DB, WR. That's needs based on the current roster but doesn't account for losses in free agency. So you''ll lose some there as well. So it becomes a yearly chasing of their tail. Trying to fill talent and FA holes with 7 picks. It can't and never will happen, even if the assumption of making great picks is fulfilled.

RW does not understand, and has never understood, that you have to spend money to make money. They want a full stadium, give the people something more than the implied threat of relocation.

again... spot on... this loser has been out of touch with reality for a LONG, LONG, LONG time

It will take this team being in Los Angeles or Toronto with a new owner. I don't think that Ralph Wilson WANTs

to lose, but the entire organization is a joke. They can't identify good young players and coach them into good

NFL players. The coaching staff must be held accountable, but so must the front office who has missed on

several high picks.

This franchise is in complete limbo, but there is no happy ending coming. Ralph Wilson will eventually pass

away and the team will end up in LA or Toronto. THEN, they will become good, just to rub salt into the

considerable wounds.

LOL, I have been having nightmares that the headlines on the front page of the Buffalo News reads "Bye-Bye Bills". A new owner cleans out ALL the "OLD" deadwood and overnight the former BB's become a playoff team.

Ralph in his 90's, his bean counters are up there as is Nix at 71. This is an organization run by old guys. Forget Brandon, he's window dressing, no imput on players at all. It almost seems like this organization has run out of energy in aquiring talent needed to field a winner.

...might be longer, remember Bills management is comatose during free agency!!!

Now that's a Deep Sleep !!

Buddy Nix is 72 so I don't expect him to be awake at midnight when FA starts. He needs his sleep to be able to remember what to do the next day and even so it is only a 50-50 chance he'll remember. Don't think so..get old you'll find out, that is if you remember !