Official Bills vs Chargers game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Buddy Nix version of a rebuild bears a startling resemblance to the failures of Marv/DJ/Brandon from 06-09. And ironically, in 2007 the had a lot of injuries too! The more things change...

Agreed. I've been defending Nix as average or better these last four weeks but I'm done now, sorry.

1323642370[/url]' post='2333046']

Why do you keep saying this? Nobody seems to be talking about stats or top ten anything. Would you like its to draft 5 quarterbacks and bring in a few as free agents?

Read some fitz threads. Then you'll know what's up, instead of being clueless.

Why do you keep saying this? Nobody seems to be talking about stats or top ten anything. Would you like its to draft 5 quarterbacks and bring in a few as free agents?

YES!!! I've been saying this for a while. RG3 or Barkley in Rd 1. Kellen Moore in the 4th and Russel Wilson in the 5th. One of them has to work out!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

1323642712[/url]' post='2333064']

Oh, I understand fully now. You are an internet tough guy. Somebody who runs his mouth behind an anonymous name.......I am impressed.

I'm a bills fan on a bills message board. Lol @ you. Are YOU fitz? Why so defensive? Because you love fitz and don't wanna face the reality that he sucks? Wake up my man. Wake up.