Justin Blackmon

BillsBiker

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why we fail.

See CJ Spiller. Will develop into a fine RB, but a waste of a 1st pick for a team with desperate needs.

Teams don't get built on WRs and RBs, even Megatron-type WRs. They get built on Front 7s and O lines. Our problem is not having a deep WR. Our problem is we don't have a line that can enable a WR getting deep, and that our D makes Sanchez look like Brady. Fix these problems first. We can find a No. 2, or even No. 1, receiver deep in the draft or in free agency.

See Pit, NE, GB.

Further, I hope we won't even be drafting in the Top 10. No one will want to come to this team if we have yet another losing record.

If he falls out of the top 10 I would be surprised, I don't believe this will happen, he is too good of a WR to drop like that.

I think Jeffries of South Carolina will drop though. He just didn't try as hard as he should this year, he looked like he was just joking around out there.

I live in S. Carolina and watch Jefferies weekly. He has just not been thrown to well. with Garcia going backwards and Connor Shaw learning. I have however seen him make amazing catches, especially the Citadel game, he will be good.

I wouldn't mind having him. Thing is, I don't trust this corp of coaches to develop young talent. I see a kid like that gettting frustrated, becoming unproductive, and eventually leaving for new team in several years. I hate to sound negative, but you can't say it hasn't happened before. Young players just don't flourish in the Bills system anymore.

ask Aaron Maybin :wallbash:

I wouldn't mind having him. Thing is, I don't trust this corp of coaches to develop young talent. I see a kid like that gettting frustrated, becoming unproductive, and eventually leaving for new team in several years. I hate to sound negative, but you can't say it hasn't happened before. Young players just don't flourish in the Bills system anymore.

Young players just don't flourish in the Bills system anymore.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. were you watching the games before the injuries? We were scoring at a pretty good rate and the receivers were doing their job. If these nonames can do what we did in the first few games before injuries, then Blackmon will flourish here. These coaches are only in their 2nd season and the team has played alot better than 2010, 'til the injuries. Our depth players are not good, but you can't build it in 1 & 1/2 seasons into a complete rebuild. I feel by next year you'll see a major improvement in the qualty of depth. Lets see Stevie and Blackmon on the outside, Nelson in the slot, Chandler at TE sounds good to me.

Edited by Dopey