Need a lot of help....

Armchair GM

First off, this is a total layman's perspective...and I don't even know if I'm right:

Even if we win out, the rest of the AFC "world," that are still in the hunt need to go sub .500 for us to get the wild card...

The "Prop" Jets, need to lose 3 of 4 against KC, Philly, G-Men & Miami...need a miracle here.

Cinci needs to lose 3 of 4 against St. Louis, AZ, Houston & Baltimore...50/50 on this one.

Tennessee needs to lose 3 of 4 against Indi, JAX, NO & Houston...need Indi or JAX to steal one.

Denver needs to lose 2 more....assuming we're one, it's likely that the other could come to *NE, Chicago or even KC...well, maybe not KC.

Oakland needs to lose 2 more...this is the most likely scenario with GB, Detroit, KC & San Diego left on their schedule.

All in all, not much of a glimmer of hope here, but maybe Santa will be good to all of us here in Buffalo.

First off, this is a total layman's perspective...and I don't even know if I'm right:

Even if we win out, the rest of the AFC "world," that are still in the hunt need to go sub .500 for us to get the wild card...

The "Prop" Jets, need to lose 3 of 4 against KC, Philly, G-Men & Miami...need a miracle here.

Cinci needs to lose 3 of 4 against St. Louis, AZ, Houston & Baltimore...50/50 on this one.

Tennessee needs to lose 3 of 4 against Indi, JAX, NO & Houston...need Indi or JAX to steal one.

Denver needs to lose 2 more....assuming we're one, it's likely that the other could come to *NE, Chicago or even KC...well, maybe not KC.

Oakland needs to lose 2 more...this is the most likely scenario with GB, Detroit, KC & San Diego left on their schedule.

All in all, not much of a glimmer of hope here, but maybe Santa will be good to all of us here in Buffalo.

And monkeys will fly out of my butt? :bag:

This was probably posted in another thread but definitely fits here.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

You can easily work out all the scenarios.

Basically from what I can gather, besides the Bills winning out, they would need to finish with a better record than the Bengals, Titans, and Jets.

Albeit a small chance, it is still a chance in December, which coming into this year was really all I was hoping for.

:thumbsup:

This was probably posted in another thread but definitely fits here.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

You can easily work out all the scenarios.

Basically from what I can gather, besides the Bills winning out, they would need to finish with a better record than the Bengals, Titans, and Jets.

Albeit a small chance, it is still a chance in December, which coming into this year was really all I was hoping for.

:thumbsup:

:bag: