Star Wars: The Old Republic

/dev/null

Anyone else plan on playing SW:TOR?

It's been awhile since I did the MMO thing, but I'm definitely giving this one a try. Game goes live on the 20th and I'm really looking forward to it. I got to play in the open Beta and I was impressed.

And of course I'm going to be a Sith :devil: Either Maurader or Lightening Sorcerer. Bounty Hunter looks sweet too

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else plan on playing SW:TOR?

It's been awhile since I did the MMO thing, but I'm definitely giving this one a try. Game goes live on the 20th and I'm really looking forward to it. I got to play in the open Beta and I was impressed.

And of course I'm going to be a Sith :devil: Either Maurader or Lightening Sorcerer. Bounty Hunter looks sweet too

Never been into MMO, but a bunch of people at work have been talking about it and are apparently going to form a guild.

I'm planning on playing it.

Not sure how its going to work trying to combine a story with an mmo. There will be people annoyed that they can't just power through each level.

I'm going to take my time reading the story. I'm sure my friends will be mad that I'm lagging behind in leveling.

My WoW guild is already signed up.

I really had no idea what you guys were talking about, but I love Star Wars and even though I don't play much anymore, I'm fascinated by the current technology level of video games. I looked up this game on youtube and found this guy commentating on his play-throughs. Looks like a blast!

Did anyone see where I put my pocket pencil protector? It has my #2s! Did you know you can fix your glasses with gum rubber? Nobody will see it.

You know, I understand people making fun of this topic for being nerds. But you really don't have much ground to stand on. What else is there to do in Alaska besides jump in a helicopter and hunt caribou with an RPG?

Well, OK that does sound pretty cool. But else is there to do in Alaska? Yeah, didn't think so

Edited by /dev/null

I'm planning on playing it.

Not sure how its going to work trying to combine a story with an mmo. There will be people annoyed that they can't just power through each level.

I'm going to take my time reading the story. I'm sure my friends will be mad that I'm lagging behind in leveling.

My WoW guild is already signed up.

What realm are you on?

You know, I understand people making fun of this topic for being nerds. But you really don't have much ground to stand on. What else is there to do in Alaska besides jump in a helicopter and hunt caribou with an RPG?

Well, OK that does sound pretty cool. But else is there to do in Alaska? Yeah, didn't think so

Landing on a glacier and having dogs that are training for the Iditarod pull you along on a dog sled for awhile is pretty cool./..

No sign of any monthly charge there. Nice

:huh:

O'RLY?

Will I need to purchase a monthly subscription in order to play Star Wars: The Old Republic?

Yes, a monthly subscription is required to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. Players will be able to select one of three different subscription options:

1 Month Subscription: $14.99 (£8.99/€12.99)

3 Month Subscription: $13.99 per month (one-time charge of $41.97/£25.17/€35.97)

6 Month Subscription: $12.99 per month (one-time charge of $77.94/£46.14/€65.94)

Edited by /dev/null

Consoles are for amateurs :P

When it comes to gaming, I'm not even an amature...I'm pre-amature (that's what she said!) (wait, what? :bag: )