To all those BILLEIVERS... How did you like that game?

I am a lifelong Bills fan, but I'm very frustrated over our lack of talent and the losses we've been racking up. I have tickets to the game against Denver on December 24, and I just want to announce I will be cheering for Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos. My reason for this is that Denver is a very tough, well-coached team, featuring a QB who not that great but plays with tremendous heart and finds some way to win.

The Bills are the opposite of this -- a poorly coached, undisciplined teams that finds a way to LOSE.

I am still a Bills fan, but I will be rooting that Denver finds a way to get into the postseason. LOSER BILLS!

Sorry, but if you're a Bills fan you do not root for another team when they are playing the Bills. :bag:

Dowhatchalike, but don't delude yourself

Normally I wouldn't root for them, but seeing how our crappy team is out of the playoffs, I'm cheering for a tough, hard-nosed, team that DESERVES to be in the postseason. Denver WANTS it.....We do NOT. Bills suck

Why would we want to finish .500? And keep these same players with no desire to win?

bender, even if we had the #1 overall pick I am not confident that Bills front office could select a player that could contribute. Look at our talent and the people we've missed drafting or released because they did nothing. We have a very poor team

don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out. don't like this loss any better than any of the others, but i'll wake up, go to work, and start hoping we can win next weekend.

This team doesn't DESERVE to win....they are a group of losers lead by some old man who doesn't do what's needed to compete in the NFL. "No country for old men" like Buddy and Ralph? DANG RIGHT

Chan is clearly not an NFL head coach

I got caught up in the early season success just like everyone else but it's obvious chan can't make adjustments and will always coach not to lose

Edited by Max997