after the game we will be saying (blank) had a Big Day

I want to say Stevie Johnson, I'm not an insider by any stretch of the imagination but I heard he had one of his best weeks of practice, the Bills are now starting to look down field to make a plays a little more, a lot of eyes are on Stevie this week he will perform and I believe he might have a 10 catch ,100 yard 2 td kind of day....

But imma go with Dareus, he has become a vocal leader in the locker room, and after a quite game last week due to some sickness and alot mangol,I see him being very disruptive throughout the game and it doesn't hurt that the Bills are now play more 4-3 and 5-2 defensive schemes(switch I believe at dt he can thrive in ) Big Day..... 2 sacks....5 tackle ....1tkl...(he will spark the whole defense)

Edited by EldaBillsFan

I want to say Stevie Johnson, I'm not an insider by any stretch of the imagination but I heard he had one of his best weeks of practice, the Bills are now starting to look down field to make a plays a little more, a lot of eyes are on Stevie this week he will perform and I believe he might have a 10 catch ,100 yard 2 td kind of day....

But imma go with Dareus, he has become a vocal leader in the locker room, and after a quite game last week due to some sickness and alot mangol,I see him being very disruptive throughout the game and it doesn't hurt that the Bills are now play more 4-3 and 5-2 defensive schemes(switch is what he is more comfortable with) Big Day..... 2 sacks....5 tackle ....1tkl...(he will spark the whole defense)

30 MPH wind gust today in Buffalo.

david nelson, cj spiller, dareus and aaron williams. all should be stepping up today to show this staff that they want to be a part of this team going forward. and if we win today, i expect all of these players to contribute to victory. i would think it necessary for others to have big games as well, but i think that right now is about the youngsters showing what they have to offer.

30 MPH wind gust today in Buffalo.

Go Marcel, so stop the Titans run game and the wind will help the pass game!!! Also, with the Titans MLB out, maybe there will be some running lanes open and some dump offs over the middle for big gains!!!!...just sayin; :thumbsup: