Angelo Crowell

Sam Aiken

Shaud Williams

Pat Thomas

Chad Jackson

Nick Hennessey

Omaha Nighthawks Roster

All playing alongside Maurice Clarett. LOL

Ryan Neufeld was there as well but plays for the Florida Tuskers now.

Boy with the current roster we could start an entire speculation thread on who will be in the UFL in the next couple of years. :blink:

Edited by NEB BILLS FAN

Have three former Bills on their roster:

Angelo Crowell

Sam Aiken

Shaud Williams

Pat Thomas

Omaha Nighthawks Roster

Boy with the current roster we could start an entire speculation thread on who will be in the UFL in the next couple of years. :blink:

Crowell was a descent linebacker, I guess he is just getting a little old?

I think there's considerable doubt whether there'll ever be another UFL game played. Didn't they shorten the season this year after teams had a hard time cutting paychecks?

As for Crowell, I'm not sure he could pass an NFL physical.

A lot of these guys either love football or have zero other employable skills.

I think there's considerable doubt whether there'll ever be another UFL game played. Didn't they shorten the season this year after teams had a hard time cutting paychecks?

As for Crowell, I'm not sure he could pass an NFL physical.

A lot of these guys either love football or have zero other employable skills.

$35k plus housing expenses paid for probably less than 6 months work, I'd do it.

Have former Bills on their roster:

Angelo Crowell

Sam Aiken

Shaud Williams

Pat Thomas

Chad Jackson

Nick Hennessey

Omaha Nighthawks Roster

Shaud Williams is fantastic in his cameo on the Ali G show.

I went to the Nighthawk's final game last year in Omaha. Good atmosphere, fun game, but the negative 50 degree windchills made me leave shortly after half time. They lost anyways.

I did get some good footage of a Nighthawk player being lifted off a pile of players during fumble recovery by a ref. He swung around and completely cold-cocked the referee in the face. Oddly, they didn't call any type of penalty on him.

Heya BringBackFergy, Well I'm from Ransomville NY originally. Just got placed in Omaha with the Airforce and have never left. Got a good thing going here, good work, my daughter and grand-daughter are here. I haven't been home in like 10 years unfortunately. But I still root for the Bills out here. Even have a Bill's Backer bar I can go to.

Heya BringBackFergy, Well I'm from Ransomville NY originally. Just got placed in Omaha with the Airforce and have never left. Got a good thing going here, good work, my daughter and grand-daughter are here. I haven't been home in like 10 years unfortunately. But I still root for the Bills out here. Even have a Bill's Backer bar I can go to.

It's a good time out there....Leavenworth Cafe, Angies Steakhouse, College World Series,...Go Bills

Yeah I was getting into the Nighthawks. Their team colors are black with shades of grey, blue/grey, and white on a black background. Their logo is a black stealth fighter flying through a black and grey "O" for Omaha.

Too bad the UFL sounds like another defunct league going down the drains. The season tickets were $80 plus but you only get like four home games. The Nighthawk's first season started out hot then fizzled out much like the Bills so they brought in Joe Moglia, (TD Ameritrade's chairman) to coach and they stunk it up this year as well. :wallbash:

Apparently Joe has 16 years head coaching experience besides his business education.

They went down like the stock markets this season as well! :P

Edited by NEB BILLS FAN

Yeah I was getting into the Nighthawks. Their team colors are black with shades of grey, blue/grey, and white on a black background. Their logo is a black stealth fighter flying through a black and grey "O" for Omaha.

Too bad the UFL sounds like another defunct league going down the drains. The season tickets were $80 plus but you only get like four home games. The Nighthawk's first season started out hot then fizzled out much like the Bills so they brought in Joe Moglia, (TD Ameritrade's chairman) to coach and they stunk it up this year as well. :wallbash:

Apparently Joe has 16 years head coaching experience besides his business education.

They went down like the stock markets this season as well! :P

Except for the fact that you're geographically close to the Nighthawks, you sound like you have a similar fascination with them than some of us did with the USFL (Jim Kelly) Houston Gamblers.

The Gamblers had these really cool unis… mostly black with red, white and grey trim. They ran Mouse Davis' run and shoot offense… a 4-wideout spread attack way before its time with smurf receivers Vince Courville (Vitamin C), Gerald "The Ice Cube" McNeil, Richard Johnson, Ricky Sanders and Clarence "Verdance" Verdin.

They had a nice fullback in Todd Fowler and a tough, overachieving middle linebacker in Kiki De'Ayala.

They routinely hung 30+ on the scoreboard, won tons of games and were a very exciting football team with their wide-open offense and sharp unis.

No they weren't the NFL but they were just as exciting and often times, more exciting.