The Official Bills at Jets Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE HOW NO ONE HAS BLAMED RAYNER FOR HIS MISTAKE. YET YOU ALL BLAME STEVIE FOR 15 YDS. RAYNER COULDN'T EVEN GET THE BALL TO THE 50 YD ON A KICKOFF? HE COULDN'T KICK THE BALL 30 YDS ON A KICKOFF?

THERE'S NO ARGUING WITH YOU AT THIS POINT.

GET A CLUE

relax, grab a beer or take your meds and explore the wonders of writing in lowercase.

Stevie mad a dumb play, but I love the way he's digging in against Revis. But for him to throw away a chunk of penalty yds on a kick off was a contributing factor. Now back to the game.

I LOVE HOW NO ONE HAS BLAMED RAYNER FOR HIS MISTAKE. YET YOU ALL BLAME STEVIE FOR 15 YDS. RAYNER COULDN'T EVEN GET THE BALL TO THE 50 YD ON A KICKOFF? HE COULDN'T KICK THE BALL 30 YDS ON A KICKOFF?

THERE'S NO ARGUING WITH YOU AT THIS POINT.

GET A CLUE

Seriously, what is your problem? Nobody said Rayner is faultless on the kick. The point is that Rayner never would have been asked to squib it in the first place if not for Stevie's STUPID ASS PLAY. Do you really not see the correlation between Stevie's penalty and the kick-off? If you don't you are ignorant at best. If you do, then you are stupid for arguing the point.

GO BILLS!!!