The Official Bills at Jets Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee thanks Stevie... Nice penalty.. leads to kicker trying to drive ball and 7 jets points..... next time hand the ball to the official... Act like you have been there before!!! GEEZ we are fighting fo a playoff spot!!! play smart!!

Nope! The team needs a spark I liked it...can't control and missed offside kick

Thanks for possibly blowing this whole game Stevie - I seriously hope he gets called out after they lose this game. Are these guys professionals? How can you do that? Botched kick would have never happened without his selfishness and ego..

Yes, because he was kicking the ball. Get a clue

Nope! The team needs a spark I liked it...can't control and missed offside kick

x2

Stevie is responsible for what he does and that's score TDs. He's OWNING Revis right now. He's done a great job the last 2 games against him. Blame the kicker.

Great job by Searcy just letting Plax go on that post pattern. Why aren't people blaming him?

So Rayner fcks up a kick and Searcy botches coverage, but Stevie's celebration is the reason we're losing the game.

OK GUYS.

What about those lousy passes by Fitz near the end of the half? His expression said that he meant to throw those. What up?

Agreed..And why wouldn't you at least rush on one play to force the Jets to take a time out. Very Jauronisc coaching close to the end of the half.