RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

#34fan

I find it hard to believe that a kid who BRUTALLY ended Favre's streak of consecutive starts, doesn't have a bigger role in our pass rush. After being flip-flopped from OLB to ILB and then back again, it's up to Edwards and Wanny to coach this Arthur Moats kid up. 1/2 a sack all year? -Dismal. I don't care if Merriman did leave a vaccum. If memory serves me right, "Lights out" wasn't exactly "lights out", even when he was (sort of) healthy. I'm woried that Moats will become yet another squandered talent on a Bills roster. I hope CJ has a good day Sunday, and I hope Fitz doesn't screw up too bad. What I'm really looking for though, is a big day for Moats. He did well vs. the Eago's, and helped out against the 'Skins. Let's go coaching staff. Arthur Moats is a bona-fide bone-crusher. Don't let another natural talent die on the vine.

I find it hard to believe that a kid who BRUTALLY ended Favre's streak of consecutive starts, doesn't have a bigger role in our pass rush. After being flip-flopped from OLB to ILB and then back again, it's up to Edwards and Wanny to coach this Arthur Moats kid up. 1/2 a sack all year? -Dismal. I don't care if Merriman did leave a vaccum. If memory serves me right, "Lights out" wasn't exactly "lights out", even when he was (sort of) healthy. I'm woried that Moats will become yet another squandered talent on a Bills roster. I hope CJ has a good day Sunday, and I hope Fitz doesn't screw up too bad. What I'm really looking for though, is a big day for Moats. He did well vs. the Eago's, and helped out against the 'Skins. Let's go coaching staff. Arthur Moats is a bona-fide bone-crusher. Don't let another natural talent die on the vine.

Yeah, it would be a shame for another natural talent to die on George Edwards defensive vine. A reeeeeeeeeeal shame.

I was sure this was going to be about the Kraken rum I've been seeing commercials for, as a way to dull the pain...

Right...it's the coach's fault moats hasn't done anything all year.

Just because a guy hits a 40 year old qb and knocks him out of the game doesn't make him an all-world outside linebacker.

I don't think anyone is delusional enough to call Moats "all-world."

But can you say with confidence that the Bills Defensive Coaches have done anything to maximize the Kids potential? Because if you can, you're the only one on the planet earth outside of Edwards Staff that believes that...I doubt Gailey even believes it at this point...This is the worst defensive Coaching Staff in the NFL and it's headed by a guy who is completely over-matched in just about every facet...

So if Moats, or any of the other 9 Front 7 Players added to this Defense in the last 2 years, is underachieving you can bet your life Coaching has something to do with it...It's pretty obvious actually...Edwards could not develop talent if his life depended on it... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

I don't think anyone is delusional enough to call Moats "all-world."

But can you say with confidence that the Bills Defensive Coaches have done anything to maximize the Kids potential? Because if you can, you're the only one on the planet earth outside of Edwards Staff that believes that...I doubt Gailey even believes it at this point...This is the worst defensive Coaching Staff in the NFL and it's headed by a guy who is completely over-matched in just about every facet...

So if Moats, or any of the other 9 Front 7 Players added to this Defense in the last 2 years, is underachieving you can bet your life Coaching has something to do with it...It's pretty obvious actually...Edwards could not develop talent if his life depended on it... B-)

Dear God I hope you're being sarcastic.

How many defensive busts can you people take before you admit that SOMETHING exists in the process here that arrests the development of young players? Whitner, McCargo, Maybin, Poz, and now Torrell Troup. Come on. What are the odds that all this talent busts out? I'm calling out the coaching staff, because the burden of transitioning these kids from college studs to prfessionals falls on them. Regardless of who's been in there, it's been nearly a decade since our defensive coaching staffs have turned out anything decent. Pick a scheme. Draft accordingly. How hard is that?

Edited by #34fan

Dear God I hope you're being sarcastic.

No I'm not...And it does not bother me that you would think I was because I can honestly say I've never agreed with anything you've written on this Board...ever...So...No offense...We just don't see eye to eye... B-)

How many defensive busts can you people take before you admit that SOMETHING exists in the process here that arrests the development of young players? Whitner, McCargo, Maybin, Poz, and now Torrell Troup. Come on. What are the odds that all this talent busts out? I'm calling out the coaching staff, because the burden of transitioning these kids from college studs to prfessionals falls on them. Regardless of who's been in there, it's been nearly a decade since our defensive coaching staffs have turned out anything decent. Pick a scheme. Draft accordingly. How hard is that?

Players like Whitner, McCargo, and even Maybin are busts more as a result of the overreaching of the Bills during the first round of draft rather than coaching....

Poz was a second rounder same as Troup? Can't really call them busts

A. Moats is another example of how Bills fans (and, unfortunately the team) overvalue their own - at least the unheralded guys. Moats is a fine player in a reserve role, but not the elite pass-rusher everyone thinks he is. Remember how jazzed we all got about the return of the great Antonio Coleman? I recall how excited many were about Marcus Easley and Danny Batten's returns this year. The fact is, that these guys all look like fringe NFL-ers at this point. They could amount to more, but they're either being held back by a bad coach, in the defense's case, or just not that good. We have a lot of training camp heroes and unfulfilled promise left on this roster after the loss of most of our genuinely good players.