If Spiller fails this week...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 carries for 115 yards and a TD this year. Why is it that everyone wants to call him a bust before he's even had an opportunity? Last year he was tentative and did NOT look good. From the limited amount we've seen this year, I'm definitely willing to hope he continues averaging over 5 yards a carry.

Because he is a bust. If he was any good he would have been given more carries to prove that he could move the ball. Bottom line is that he can't!

OJ Simpson couldn't run behind this patched together offensive line. I don't think it's 100% fair to form an opinion on Spiller this coming week with the current condition of this team.

It's hard to run against the Jets; I hope they use him in the slot to catch a few passes.

The dude can't find a hole, can't hit it when he eventually does find one, can't block for protections and he fumbles....other then that np

all we as Bills fans can do is hope he stops THINKING or trying to think and plays with his instincts like he used to do in college. Is hope he can muster some inner courage and get up some emotion and say to himself they can't stop me! I'm better then all those Jet fags and I'm here to tear them a new one today

OJ Simpson couldn't run behind this patched together offensive line. I don't think it's 100% fair to form an opinion on Spiller this coming week with the current condition of this team.

So your'e saying Fred is better than OJ?

Spiller is a finesse running back. If only they played flag football in the NFL. <_<

give it a few years.

Let's try applying some logic to the CJ Spiller situation. How good can he be if he was the current regimes inaugural pick and he can't sniff the field? Fred Jackson was playing out of his mind but so is Arian Foster and somehow Tate gets 10-15 touches per game. This leads me to think that Gailey is underwhelmed by him. So my thought on this situation is that we are going to find out what Gailey already knows...he's just not that good. I hope he's great but I am not a superfan so I apologize for starting this post.

I don't think he is a feature back myself, but I just wonder why you WANT him to fail?

Give the ball to Spiller 50 times a game and he'll lose yardage on 30 of them. He'll gain 1-3 yards on 15 of them and run out of bounds after 7 yards on the remaining 5.

Color me unimpressed.

Prove me wrong CJ. Prove me wrong.

I don't expect him to do much against the Jets defense. Won't be anywhere to run.

I agree, with this statement.. But the reps will help him for next year..Get over the fact that he was a 9th pick.. The offensive line needs to be built even stronger this year. This is a process and it takes a few seasons.

I'm sorry about Fred for sure, but it seems the only way that CJ can show us all what he is made of.

I watched him closely last week and he still looked unsure. But he looked much much better than he did last year.

The goal line run.. i think he just peed himself seeing the monster hole open up and went right. He panicked. i dont think he will do that again!

Its all on him now. No excuses about line or practicing at WR or any of that crap. or who we are playing

The boy better bring all of the wood for the rest of the season if he wants to play next year.

That being said Go C.J.!!

Go back and watch tape of Spiller and watch tape of OJ. Spiller was a scat back in college. He won't ever be anything more than that in the NFL, if he can even figure out that much.