Does CJ Spiller want to play football?

Cut Spiller and watch him flourish elsewhere.

PTR

How about TRADE Spiller in the offseason for value and watch him flourish elsewhere, while we watch the player for whom the Bills trade flourish here.

I'll never declare a 2-year a bust, but damn, we're getting close. And his trade value may not be so high next year.

One of the most gutless efforts I've ever seen. CJ might flourish on dancing with the stars, because hitting the hole isn't his forte.

I wouldn't call it gutless, if Spiller cuts back just a little he is in. Instead lack of vision, keeps him running right into the tackle. Jackson would have scored.

Exciting? I guess I know what you mean BillsVet I got kind of excited when he couldn't punch it in from the 1 yd line.

I'm not sure that's the kind of excitement you mean? :bag:

Spiller was exciting at Clemson as the second option in a 2-back system. He'd rip off tackle runs for huge chunks of yardage.

As a pro, he's the new Lee Evans.

I thought CJ had some decent plays 2 day... I was upset because we weren't doing more to incorporate him into the game, heck they even gave Johnny white some time. IMO he got drilled on the goalie right in the side of the legs, the perfect spot to take out the wheels of a running back. The type of hit that the newer NFL rules are trying to encourage by flagging the helmet to helmet blows.

If history repeats it's self we will trade him for a 3rd or 4th rounder next year like we did with all the rest of our first round picks , or not use him properly & let him leave via free agency when his contract is up & get nothing for him .

In some kind of way though i feel for the guy ! You go in the first round to a team that seems as though they are rebuilding & want to win then you wind up not being used almost at all ....

The guy is probably thinking screw you then , then like Maybin you go to another team with a chip on your shoulder your new team works you , you show them what you have to give because your hard work is rewarded with playing time .

You learn you get better & so on . I just don't get it -- I think some one put a curse on the Bills or on Ralph & it will all pass when he does .. Of coarse that's foolish but why does all this bad crap happen to the Bills ????????

And the 90's team was just a cruel joke to let us see what being a winner in some ways could be like but then pulling the rug out from under us when we got there !!!