The Packers are looking like repeat champions

Mr_Blizzard

The Pack has been playing great this season, and last night was another passing clinic by Aaron Rodgers.

What teams match up well against the Packers? I think the December 4th game against the Jints should be a good show.

Would like to see a Pack-SF game in the playoffs. Rodgers is like Brady, makes it look ridiculously easy.

The Pack has been playing great this season, and last night was another passing clinic by Aaron Rodgers.

What teams match up well against the Packers? I think the December 4th game against the Jints should be a good show.

Saints were 6 inches away after a terrible start in week one

Why Lions but not Bengals? Why the Ravens?

PTR

Oh come on. The Ravens have shown that yes, they are prone to a crappy game here and then, but on their best day, are capable of beating anyone in this league. I think the Lions and the Bengals are the types of teams who are very disciplined, take care of who they're supposed to, but may be a year away from beating the big boys, especially in the playoffs. But I hope you would put your money on Baltimore against Green Bay on a given Sunday than Detroit or Cincinnati?

Another thing too is that you don't have to go back very far to recall a Patriots team who no one thought could be stopped and look at what happened to them. Everyone who is throwing around these ridiculous superlatives regarding Aaron Rodgers' season has a very short memory. Brady was every bit as good during the 18-1 season. If you watch Rodgers, he has all the time in the world back there. At some point in the playoffs, they will be stuck in a lower scoring game where the opposition is able to generate a consistent pass rush. Let's see what happens then.

We did the Packers a HUGE favor in 2004 by leapfrogging them to draft Losman. Many reputable insiders had Losman as GB's first-round pick that year. So they waited till 2005 -- BOOM, Aaron Rodgers.

4th best qb in 2004 not as good as a guy debated as the top qb in 2005..... Starts to make sense why were stuck. Although DJ wasn't making any qb look good. Not a chance.

Yeah the Pack has really brought it this year. And the scary thing is that we have a ton of room to improve. Our Run defense has been good. We are giving up exactly 100 yards per game as a whole. That ranks 8. Where we struggle and everyone knows it is our defensive passing game. We are ranked 31. The numbers are inflated a little bit because our offense scores a lot of points so teams fall on to the pass quickly, but it is still poor. We lost Cullen Jenkins which is a heck of a pass rusher and we lost our Pro Bowl Safety Nick Collins for the year. But they are doing a decent job bending and not breaking the majority of the time.

The thing about beating the Packers is that you have to put up points and you have to put up a lot of them. We are putting up 36 points a game which is a league best. AROD is playing lights out and rarely makes mistakes. Our line is shaky at times but he moves out of the pocket as well. We run decent when we have to but our short passing game IS our running game. Our WR's get open and they are underrated.

But going undefeated is VERY tough. To tell you the truth, it would be awesome and everything but I am not enthralled in it. I am more focused on the postseason and getting homefield so we need the 49ers to slip up somewhere. It is a fun season as a Packer fan, but any team can beat any team on any given Sunday.

The Bills are having a good year and your future is very bright. I think you win 5 of your next 7. But do me and the rest of the world a favor and beat the crap out of the Jets. I cannot stand them.

Oh come on. The Ravens have shown that yes, they are prone to a crappy game here and then, but on their best day, are capable of beating anyone in this league. I think the Lions and the Bengals are the types of teams who are very disciplined, take care of who they're supposed to, but may be a year away from beating the big boys, especially in the playoffs. But I hope you would put your money on Baltimore against Green Bay on a given Sunday than Detroit or Cincinnati?

Another thing too is that you don't have to go back very far to recall a Patriots team who no one thought could be stopped and look at what happened to them. Everyone who is throwing around these ridiculous superlatives regarding Aaron Rodgers' season has a very short memory. Brady was every bit as good during the 18-1 season. If you watch Rodgers, he has all the time in the world back there. At some point in the playoffs, they will be stuck in a lower scoring game where the opposition is able to generate a consistent pass rush. Let's see what happens then.

He will simply throw on the run and find receivers, TE's or backs left haplessly mismatched by the blitzing. He has already proven, outside the pocket, he is one of THE most accurate QB's of all time.

and being a Bills fan in Wisconsin, I hate the Packers