Angry Rex Tells Fan to "Please Hush"

Kaz

Talk about burying the lead. How did Belichick's postgame comment from last night (which no one has any tape of) get its own thread, yet this beauty has been shunned?

Rated R (for Rex)

This is AWESOME. I never really understood the hatred for Belichick. Yeah, he's smug -- and I can't blame anyone for hating him for putting together winning teams -- But he doesn't go around making guarantees, then acting like a p*ssy when his "guarantees" blow up in his face.

Way to embrace your own fan base, Rex!

That's one quality piece of work. I really hope his fat ugly @ss gets fined and suspended and hopefully banned for this. The NFL should be very displeased with his actions and the bad publicity to it's most overrated teams fan base.

That's one quality piece of work. I really hope his fat ugly @ss gets fined and suspended and hopefully banned for this. The NFL should be very displeased with his actions and the bad publicity to it's most overrated teams fan base.

As awesome as that would be, I highly doubt it will happen. If you read lips on the sidelines, you'll catch players/coaches dropping the F-bomb all the time -- on national TV. You just can't hear them, usually. This was some random video camera. IF something happens, it's likely to be a fine, not a suspension.

I believe Bryan Cox was fined $3,000 for his double-middle-finger salute to the Bills on national TV back in 1993. No suspension.

As awesome as that would be, I highly doubt it will happen. If you read lips on the sidelines, you'll catch players/coaches dropping the F-bomb all the time -- on national TV. You just can't hear them, usually. This was some random video camera. IF something happens, it's likely to be a fine, not a suspension.

I believe Bryan Cox was fined $3,000 for his double-middle-finger salute to the Bills on national TV back in 1993. No suspension.

It's obvious that the NFL won't do much it was just a hope they do and should but in defense, they can't do much about the sideline theatrics during a game but the fans shouldn't be told to "f$(k off" and it reflects on the NFL in a bad light.

For what it's worth regarding Cox, it was many years ago and the times were different. The NFL wasn't as much of a powerhouse that it is now with sponsorship and TV deals. Back in the early 90s most of the games were generally regionalized and not everyone saw the things he did. Just saying. Things are much different and more fan and money driven now that this kind of thing is very hard to get away with.

I agree not much will happen, but it should. Show some damn class. You lead an NFL team for Christs sake, act like you've been there before.

I actually think Rex Ryan is a very good coach. IMO, the Jets aren't an overly talented team outside of Revis, Mangold, and perhaps David Harris. But it will be interesting to see how Ryan reacts if things go south. He seems very thin-skinned and NYC/ NJ isn't the place for that.

Talk about burying the lead. How did Belichick's postgame comment from last night (which no one has any tape of) get its own thread, yet this beauty has been shunned?

Rated R (for Rex)

That was right after he called the Sanchez time out most stupid in nfl history. He knew Brady coming back and scoring 7 at the end of half was a big deal and he was running hot. The herd thinks there's trouble brewing btw ryan and Sanchez.

It's obvious that the NFL won't do much it was just a hope they do and should but in defense, they can't do much about the sideline theatrics during a game but the fans shouldn't be told to "f$(k off" and it reflects on the NFL in a bad light.

For what it's worth regarding Cox, it was many years ago and the times were different. The NFL wasn't as much of a powerhouse that it is now with sponsorship and TV deals. Back in the early 90s most of the games were generally regionalized and not everyone saw the things he did. Just saying. Things are much different and more fan and money driven now that this kind of thing is very hard to get away with.

I agree not much will happen, but it should. Show some damn class. You lead an NFL team for Christs sake, act like you've been there before.

Agree with everything you said. Also agree that he's a d-bag. And hey -- something COULD happen. Wasn't Bud Adams nailed for $250K giving us the double bird? If Ryan is fined, they had better fine Belichick as well. ~ His comment was so much better.

Oh, and this is what Ryan said to a "Post" reporter: "It's something I'll bring up to him after we beat them in the playoffs again this year."

You'd think he'd have learned something. Nope.

Not to change the subject, but your avatar is creepy. :unsure: