People don't seem to realize.....WE STILL HAVE A GOOD SHOT AT THE

buffalo_bills

Im as dissapointed as any Bills fan of the teams effort the past couple weeks. However, we've seen how good these guys can play. We have a lot of pieces in place: A good QB, a Very good RB, good wr's, a good o-line, good safeties, decent linebackers, decent d-line.....

It just seemed everything went against us these last couple games, but we're still 5-4, as opposed to 1-8 a season ago! We have a winnable game next week against the fins, and i expect our boys to come out firing, and play their best football.

The past couple weeks wasn't nearly as good as this team can be. We've seen it already. When these guys play to their potential, we can beat ANYBODY. I will continue to billieve, and I billieve that this team will make the playoffs.

Just keep the faith....Go BILLS!

"decent d-line"? "decent linebackers"? "good wide receivers"?

Anyway, we've dropped 4 of the last 6 and the fins have won 2 in a row.

Im as dissapointed as any Bills fan of the teams effort the past couple weeks. However, we've seen how good these guys can play. We have a lot of pieces in place: A good QB, a Very good RB, good wr's, a good o-line, good safeties, decent linebackers, decent d-line.....

It just seemed everything went against us these last couple games, but we're still 5-4, as opposed to 1-8 a season ago! We have a winnable game next week against the fins, and i expect our boys to come out firing, and play their best football.

The past couple weeks wasn't nearly as good as this team can be. We've seen it already. When these guys play to their potential, we can beat ANYBODY. I will continue to billieve, and I billieve that this team will make the playoffs.

Did you watch the same game I watched yesterday - offensively speaking your comments are close but this defense is horrible!

Not sure how the numbers turn out but this has to be the worst Defense in the league. They were opportunistic early in the season and caught some breaks but they were never a good unit. Same old story, can't pressure the QB, can't stop the run, and most importantly can't get off the damn field on 3rd down.

the way I look at it, we are going into week 11 and the Bills control their own playoff destiny...I would have taken that at the beginning of the year.

True! The ball is still in our court, and we only have two AFC losses. Just gotta get back on the rails.

At the same token, would you be alarmed if, at the start of the year, I also told you you'd lose in Weeks 9 and 10 by a combined 71-18 score?

I love your optimism, and mathematically we still have a shot, but realistically, not a chance in that hot place down below us where the Devil lives. Injuries are a part of it, but all teams have injuries, we are just not a good football team right now. Fitz hasn't been a good QB for about a month now (maybe more), our WR depth is very thin right now and we have absolutely no deep threat of any sort, our OL plays good against poor defenses, but against any defense worth it's salt it hasn't been too good (injuries have taken a toll here, but it wasn't great to begin with), the run defense has been every bit as bad as last year, and the pass defense has been much worse then last year. After two complete drafts by this new "mastermind" front office, they have one legit NFL quality starter (Dareus), and have missed on most of their picks, especially the pick of Spiller who was a luxury pick on a bad team that didn't have the luxury of picking him. This team is 2-4 in it's last 6 games, and looking worse each week. Since Week 3, Fitz has more interceptions then touchdowns, and has made some really dumb throws. Right now we might have the worst Cornerbacks in the NFL, and you wouldn't have thought that coming in-McFumble is an obvious bust, McGee best days are far behind him, Florence has one really good game for every 5 or 6 terrible games. Quite honestly, the coaching has degressed also, especially the last two weeks, the game plan was horrendous (Jets game most of all). The Bills are going to regret the contract they gave Fitz, although presently there probably are no better options, he never will be an elite QB, and is a very good back up. I do think this team is still on an upward swing, but not quite at the upward angle we were hoping for after a good start.

Yessir!

This is not a playoff team as presently constituted. We have some pieces in place, but make no mistake this isn't a playoff caliber team. Injuries didn't help for sure, but the FO has some work to do.

A lot can happen in the next month. Jets could collapse ( Sanchez is not the real deal), Pats cannot play defense. I just don't see this being cut and dried. Bills are having a bad stretch. Players growing up. I like them vs. Fins Sunday. Not sure why. Just believe they are human beings and competitive athletes who suddenly are underdogs again with no one calling from the media anymore. They had to go through this. It needed to happen. If they come out and lay an egg Sunday then I stand corrected, but I thing they come out and swack the suddenly overconfident phins. Human nature says Bills come out hungry. they know they have to have this game. Let's see what we get. Big doses of Jackson me thinks...

Not sure how the numbers turn out but this has to be the worst Defense in the league. They were opportunistic early in the season and caught some breaks but they were never a good unit. Same old story, can't pressure the QB, can't stop the run, and most importantly can't get off the damn field on 3rd down.

Since the season started, the only this positive this defense has done is the turnovers, because otherwise they have stunk since the get go. Look at the yards this defense has given up all year, totally pathetic. Those turnovers kept us in games, otherwise we wouldn't be close to the 5 wins we have now.