"This Team's Defining Moment" (revised) -

The Senator

OK, so the Bills took Sunday off - now THIS game is the one that defines this team (until next week's game) :rolleyes:

Seriously, though - forget about the injuries and all the '3 consecutive road games' crap.

We all saw, in the season opener, what Chan Gailey does - even on the road - to teams that fired him as head coach...

Buffalo Bills 52

Dallas CowPies 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

16 and 3 baby!!!!! B-)

post-2970-084449900 1320850621_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

while I get that these threads have popped up for the last three weeks, I do truly believe sunday will be very telling as to what kind of football team we are looking at....after a beat down, do they stay down (Against a team that likely will play a similar style defense as to what Brother Rex just played us in, cuz you can bet your butt he is talking to Brother Rob to get the cowboys a win and the bills another loss) or do they bounce back and show resolve/fight?

I was at the Cowboys stadium last week when they played the Seahawks. Let me tell you what. The cowpoke fans are a very fickle bunch. They don't know what loud is. They don't even stand up to cheer. I promise if the Bills can get up on them early half the fans will leave.

while I get that these threads have popped up for the last three weeks, I do truly believe sunday will be very telling as to what kind of football team we are looking at....after a beat down, do they stay down (Against a team that likely will play a similar style defense as to what Brother Rex just played us in, cuz you can bet your butt he is talking to Brother Rob to get the cowboys a win and the bills another loss) or do they bounce back and show resolve/fight?

If you can't tell what kind of football team you're looking at after 8 games, why is number 9 going to be any different?

OK, so the Bills took Sunday off - now THIS game is the one that defines this team (until next week's game) :rolleyes:

Seriously, though - forget about the injuries and all the '3 consecutive road games' crap.

We all saw, in the season opener, what Chan Gailey does - even on the road - to teams that fired him as head coach...

Buffalo Bills 52

Dallas CowPies 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

16 and 3 baby!!!!! B-)

I resemble that remark.... :beer::beer::beer:

I kinda thought that Last Sunday WAS "this teams defining moment." We had a chance to be all alone at the top of our division, and didn't close them out. All that's left, I think, is damage control. Rex looked like he couldn't believe he initially gave us so much credit. The first thing he probbaly told Rob was "Relax. They're not that good." Rob will no doubt come after Fitz. And Fitz (as always) will retreat behind his beard. They could rack up a half-dozen sacks on us by halftime. Not a pretty picture.

I kinda thought that Last Sunday WAS "this teams defining moment." We had a chance to be all alone at the top of our division, and didn't close them out. All that's left, I think, is damage control. Rex looked like he couldn't believe he initially gave us so much credit. The first thing he probbaly told Rob was "Relax. They're not that good." Rob will no doubt come after Fitz. And Fitz (as always) will retreat behind his beard. They could rack up a half-dozen sacks on us by halftime. Not a pretty picture.

The Cowboys could rack up a half-dozen sacks on us by halftime?

That's interesting considering the Jets didn't sack Fitz once.

Also, what do you mean when you say "Fitz (as always) will retreat behind his beard?"

And regarding the comment on the "defining moment," is it your opinion that the Bills are better than the Jets and just played poorly? You seem to imply that.

It also sounds like you're bitter about the loss.

I am not at all intimidate by the cowboys, but respect them as a pretty darn good match up. They have weaknesses in stopping the run and I'm not at all impressed with their defense. Romo tens to throw bad passes and we tend to intercept bad passes. We have serious injuries but Dareus for Williams is pretty good backup plan for the rest of the season. Lindell being gone is a problem, but let's see what the guy we got this week can do. I'm going with the Bills, 28-21.

Prediction...the Bills will get a pick six in this game.

It was a defining moment. The statement was that we are not there yet and need another draft to help this team get there.

Yes, the Bills still have needs. BUT one thing to note - the Jetsers came to Buffalo with the mindset that it was a playoff game for them a MUST win.

To Buffalo it was just another game. Maybe they were over confident and caught up in the "white out" stupidity.

that may sound like a bunch of :censored: but mindset means a lot.