Official Bills-Jets Live Game Thread

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The unfortunate reality is that the Bills have just one player that requires extra attention and that's Marcel Darius. Our team is filled with great guys who are middle of the road players who are good but not amazing. We don't have a single WR or TE that scares anyone. If we had just one WR that forced a team into double coverage out offense would look very different. Imagine if we had still had someone like Eric Moulds that scared the **** out of defensive secondaries. I love Stevie but he's no Moulds.

Perhaps this offseason we can build an offense that doesn't count so heavily on players like Roscoe who can't stay on the field for more than a few games.

I didn't expect the Bills to make the playoffs this year. I just wanted them to look better and like they are improving. They've exceeded my expectations so far.

Oh and one more thing, why did we sign Brad Smith?

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

I think it's pretty clear by now The Jets are a TERRIBLE match-up for this Bills Team...It's VERY clear...It's a match-up thing...The Bills weaknesses play into the Jets strengths and vise versa...The only thing that can be taken from today is the fact that The Bills have a Team in their Division that OWNS them...And the Team is no longer the Patsies (though one Win at Home coming back from 21 points does not necessarily mean that mess is over either)...The Bills are lucky the rest of the NFL is not the Jets...If it was they would go 0-16...They better figure out a way to get more physical on both sides of the line or this thing is going to continue year, after year, after year...Luckily we only have to play them twice a year, and starting off 0-2 does not mean the Playoffs are out of the question...Heck maybe we can start dominating Miami to cancel it out... B-)

I think it's pretty clear by now The Jets are a TERRIBLE match-up for this Bills Team...It's VERY clear...It's a match-up thing...The Bills weaknesses play into the Jets strengths and vise versa...The only thing that can be taken from today is the fact that The Bills have a Team in their Division that OWNS them...And the Team is no longer the Patsies (though one Win at Home coming back from 21 points does not necessarily mean that mess is over either)...The Bills are lucky the rest of the NFL is not the Jets...If it was they would go 0-16...They better figure out a way to get more physical on both sides of the line or this thing is going to continue year, after year, after year...Luckily we only have to play them twice a year, and starting off 0-2 does not mean the Playoffs are out of the question...Heck maybe we can start dominating Miami to cancel it out... B-)

Wouldn't you know it looks like Miami got out of their funk today....Bills picked a bad week to lay an egg....

The unfortunate reality is that the Bills have just one player that requires extra attention and that's Marcel Darius. Our team is filled with great guys who are middle of the road players who are good but not amazing. We don't have a single WR or TE that scares anyone. If we had just one WR that forced a team into double coverage out offense would look very different. Imagine if we had still had someone like Eric Moulds that scared the **** out of defensive secondaries. I love Stevie but he's no Moulds.

Perhaps this offseason we can build an offense that doesn't count so heavily on players like Roscoe who can't stay on the field for more than a few games.

I didn't expect the Bills to make the playoffs this year. I just wanted them to look better and like they are improving. They've exceeded my expectations so far.

waaa,waaa, waaa!

Look at the rest of the schedule! Aside from the other Jets game, there isn't a single team that has a good defense. The Bills don't match up well with the Jets. Big deal. The Bills don't match up well with them. waaa,waa,waa!