flex schedules

bama18

When does the flex scheduling start?

>>>>

Flex scheduling begins next week, week 10

BILLS at DALLAS remains at 1 pm EST

NE @ NYJ remains the Sunday night game on NBC

Only change made for the first flex week is LIONS at BEARS ............... they changed it from 1 pm to 4:15 pm Eastern Times

>>>>

Flex scheduling begins next week, week 10

BILLS at DALLAS remains at 1 pm EST

NE @ NYJ remains the Sunday night game on NBC

Only change made for the first flex week is LIONS at BEARS ............... they changed it from 1 pm to 4:15 pm Eastern Times

You're wrong, it is weeks 11-15 and week 17. The only flex is moving a 1pm or 4pm to 8pm Sunday (all times EST). Games are not moved from 1pm to 4pm or vice versa.

You're wrong, it is weeks 11-15 and week 17. The only flex is moving a 1pm or 4pm to 8pm Sunday (all times EST). Games are not moved from 1pm to 4pm or vice versa.

Apparently you are wrong. Bears-Lions has been moved from 1 to 4. I can google it for you if you'd like.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-10-31/sports/chi-bears-game-vs-lions-moved-back-to-315-pm-20111031_1_bears-detroit-lions-soldier-field

Edited by nucci

I took a glance at the NFL schedule the other day, and the only chance I see for the Bills being flexed to Sunday night is week 17 (at NE*). During the other weeks, either the scheduled game is a good one already, or the Bills are not playing an attractive opponent.

Apparently you are wrong. Bears-Lions has been moved from 1 to 4. I can google it for you if you'd like.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-10-31/sports/chi-bears-game-vs-lions-moved-back-to-315-pm-20111031_1_bears-detroit-lions-soldier-field

BBSD is correct. All though the Times Tribune article would lead one to believe that that game was flexed, when in fact it was not. It's common to move a start time back to 4:00 this can happen any week. Flex refers to the Sunday night game.

If you follow the first link after BBSD googles it for you. You would see flex rules and know.

Only Sunday afternoon games are subject to being moved into the Sunday night window.

BBSD is correct. All though the Times Tribune article would lead one to believe that that game was flexed, when in fact it was not. It's common to move a start time back to 4:00 this can happen any week. Flex refers to the Sunday night game.

If you follow the first link after BBSD googles it for you. You would see flex rules and know.

Only Sunday afternoon games are subject to being moved into the Sunday night window.

Flexed or not, I was just saying the game was moved from 1-4. How it's worded is irrelevant to me.