Why does John Clayton still have a job?

I consider Flacco to at least be in the running, he's a pretty good QB, imo.

Most analysts and a lot of us predicted another poor or average year for the Bills.

I watch the Ravens every week and have been to quite a few games and I can say without reservation that Flacco is nowhere near an "elite" QB. He's certainly not better than Fitz and probably in the 11-18th best in the league.

Flacco has very low leadership ability, very little poise and seems to lack confidence. He can an arm to "make the throws" but has problems executing, despite having a very good receiving talent and a great RB. Despite his "numbers," Flacco's popularity has tanked and fans have little confidence in him.

In many ways, Flacco has regressed and needs to step it up if Baltimore is going to have chance at beating Pittsburgh and going anywhere in the playoffs.

So clayton should be singled out and fired? What about peter king? Merrill hoge? Mel kiper? Mcshay?

They've all made awful predictions in the recent past. Not really fair to single out clayton.

Peter King actually talked us up quite a bit through training camp. His prediction was 9-7 in the SI preview, far ahead of what most of the other talking heads were saying.

yea i like peter king at least this year. To all the people saying i just shouldnt watch them its kind of hard when every time i watch sport center they have him plugged in as a "expert" and even his comments about other teams are just idiotic. He has no idea what he's talking about it any situation and I'm 100% confident that my knowledge of all 32 teams outweighs his.

None of that sounds too off the mark. What was your Bills prediction at the beginning of the year? Most of us were saying between the 5-8 win mark, maybe not Luck potential but definitely nowhere near the playoffs (unless of course your Senator, and predicted 19-0). We were coming into the season with what was a questionable QB, a thought to be terrible OLine, a defense that couldn't stop anybody (That's still up for debate). I can definitely see why he and others thought that we were capable of winning Suck for Luck.

As for Flacco, up until the last couple of games he has been pretty good and heading toward great status and may turn it back around.

If you don't like Clayton, don't read/watch/listen.

I said 11 - 5 and was mocked for it.. I even broke it down game by game.. The only deviation from my prediction thus far is losing to Cincy and beating the Patriots. In my prediction I had it reversed, of course.. :)

As a note, I have since revised my prediciton to 12 - 4 and winning the wild card, however, if the Patriots lose this weekend against the Gmen, then the Jets will need a win against them next Sunday, and THAT game will be agood one to watch. I have us splitting with the Jets and Patriots this year, each team winning at home. As for the rest of the schedule, do you seriously think that we can't beat any of them?

Tim-

I think next year we need a thread where we all predict the records of all teams, playoff predictions, League MVP, Offensive and defensive Player of the Year and Rookies of the Year. Then see how we did at the end. I think we'll find out we're just as bad if not worse than the talking heads.

I think next year we need a thread where we all predict the records of all teams, playoff predictions, League MVP, Offensive and defensive Player of the Year and Rookies of the Year. Then see how we did at the end. I think we'll find out we're just as badgood if not worsebetter than the talking heads.

Fixed.

Clayton still has a job because he is outrageoulsy handsome and pulls more PuzzA than you ever will!

(Flacco is average, I had him on my fantasy team, and he did little to nothing-BUT he did go to Delaware- Go Fightin' Blue Hens!!!)

Love Go Fighten Blue Hens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!