Bills will wear White at home this weekend

FluffHead

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are blue pants... apologies for the low quality as upload limits are 200k.

There has to be - hence the Madden screenshots. Just curious, where is that from?

So it looks like the league has approved blue pants - and if the Bills actually have blue pants, what a sweet time to wear them - at the biggest game of the season.

The people on this board that say "who cares what they are wearing" have probably not played a competive sport before. Slight changes to uniforms or something entirely new, while not guaranteed to lead to a victory, definitely help get the players fired up.

Edited by ACor58

A white out makes the stadium look empty.

And the white on white uniforms, make the Bills look like the colts.

(Maybe we fooled the Football gods so far this year, they though they were bestowing these wins to the Colts and the Manning family)

Edited by Why So Serious?

The blue unis are more expensive because of they have to be dyed blue. After giving Fitz and extension and now looking to resigning Lindell and Pears, the Bills are starting to cut corners to find money :censored:

I hate Littman & Overdork...

Ralph is Cheap :wallbash:

I understand we all make jokes and try to bring some humor to the board but this is the best you can do?

Not for me to judge, but if you actually want my opinion, the bleach thing, although pretty self-deprecating, wasn't my best. See:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/137603-school-district-named-after-bills-heroes/

On the other hand, I personally find it hilarious that people who consider themselves serious football fans obsess over what COLOR uniforms their favorite team will be wearing. I have seen that topic discussed with great frequency here, however, so I have to admit that I appear to be in the distinct minority on this issue.

Humor can be a very individualized thing, so as I said, it's not really for me to judge.

Here's something else I find hilarious - - am I again outside the mainstream, or would you agree it's funny? (note -- skip the initial chatter and go right to the song introduction at 1:28 into the 4:36 video clip):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I2urboaloE&feature=player_embedded

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

According to the article on BB.com, it states that the Bills will wear white "jerseys" for this game. No comment on pants. I am hoping to see white on top of blue totally retro Chuck Knox era this weekend. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Not for me to judge, but if you actually want my opinion, the bleach thing, although pretty self-deprecating, wasn't my best. See:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/137603-school-district-named-after-bills-heroes/

On the other hand, I personally find it hilarious that people who consider themselves serious football fans obsess over what COLOR uniforms their favorite team will be wearing. I have seen that topic discussed with great frequency here, however, so I have to admit that I appear to be in the distinct minority on this issue.

Humor can be a very individualized thing, so as I said, it's not really for me to judge.

Here's something else I find hilarious - - am I again outside the mainstream, or would you agree it's funny? (note -- skip the initial chatter and go right to the song introduction at 1:28 into the 4:36 video clip):

Who the heck is obsessing? Big difference between obsessing and discussing.

My link

Edited by billsfreak

Looks like they're just wearing their road unis at home because the next two away games will have them wearing their home unis. No blue pants:

BuffaloBills.com

Best part of this release:

Finally, the Bills will show a special pregame tribute video to honor Bills Wall of Fame center Kent Hull who recently passed away.