Tailgate parking Question

gobills28

I am a season ticket holder and I tailgate every week. But this week is going to be special for me. Not only are my Bills 5-2 and entering the biggest game in quite some time, but my family is all going to be at the game as well. My father is bringing his camper to the stadium. He doesn't plan on entering the stadium but want to tailgate and watch the game on TV from outside the stadium. The camper is relatively small. It is a small trailer that attaches to the back of his truck. He plans on parking it in the ECC lot. My dad is old school and thinks he can just park it down there with no problems but I don't think he understands there are a ton of rules these days.

Couple questions...

1. First off, can you park one of these trailers in the ECC lot?

2. He wants to go and spend the night Saturday, can you do that there? If not, where can you do that?

3. Any advice you can offer me on the situation.

Thanks to you all and GO BILLS!!!!

I am a season ticket holder and I tailgate every week. But this week is going to be special for me. Not only are my Bills 5-2 and entering the biggest game in quite some time, but my family is all going to be at the game as well. My father is bringing his camper to the stadium. He doesn't plan on entering the stadium but want to tailgate and watch the game on TV from outside the stadium. The camper is relatively small. It is a small trailer that attaches to the back of his truck. He plans on parking it in the ECC lot. My dad is old school and thinks he can just park it down there with no problems but I don't think he understands there are a ton of rules these days.

Couple questions...

1. First off, can you park one of these trailers in the ECC lot?

2. He wants to go and spend the night Saturday, can you do that there? If not, where can you do that?

3. Any advice you can offer me on the situation.

Thanks to you all and GO BILLS!!!!

Last time i checked you can not overnight at ECC but you could just overnight at Walmart and then get up early and go to the ECC lot. But you can park them there.

Last time i checked you can not overnight at ECC but you could just overnight at Walmart and then get up early and go to the ECC lot. But you can park them there.

ECC lot doesn't open until 9 like the Bills lots.

Thats not true you just cant pay until 9 you can get in earlier then the attendant comes around and collects the money when they get there

I've been parking at ECC all year, the gate is locked and cars are lined down the street waiting to get in until 9

Campers in Camper lot, thru Drive 2. Check out this link for all the details:

RWS Stadium Guide

This is your move - I stayed in the RV / camper lot for the opener, it was a blast! It's $50 for the weekend and the lot opens on Saturday. They even have a clean bathroom with showers.

RVs were still coming into the lot Sunday morning, but it did eventually fill up.

We stayed until Monday morning, but it seemed that a lot people left Sunday night. Like I said, totally worth it and a great experience. Grab a beer, wander around and make some new Buffalo Bills loving friends...

Hammer, coming in with my college age son for first RWS visit in three years... can I park in the Hammer lot? would be cool to see some of the posters there...

No you don't.....they all look like this

post-1899-006830900 1320367561_thumb.jpg

Edited by EndZoneCrew

ECC lot doesn't open until 9 like the Bills lots.

Did that change this year? I am going to my first game this year and I could swear I got to ECC well before 8:30 last year and it was open? Also, there are several entrances, but I usually parked at the one by the ECC stadium, off Big Tree Rd, this lot also does not open till 9?

Did that change this year? I am going to my first game this year and I could swear I got to ECC well before 8:30 last year and it was open? Also, there are several entrances, but I usually parked at the one by the ECC stadium, off Big Tree Rd, this lot also does not open till 9?

Yeah, it changed this year like the Bills lots did.