• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bite your tongue.  :w00t:

174322[/snapback]

Hey CL,

I'm with you......but can you imagine that guy getting off of the phone and telling everyone that some Bills homer wants the Bills - 49ers game on?

Here, hopefully this helps......

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: for changing the game.

and

:P to Direct TV

that I can't even see straight. I got a phone call this afternoon from my boss informing me that WBNG, our CBS affiliate in Binghamton, has changed their plan to show the Bills/49ers game this Sunday. They have opted.....once again to show the Jets game. I called and talked to the Sports Director. At first I was very polite and professional, pointing out that the Jets/Pats game has no significance...as the Pats have already clinched the AFC East and the Jets already have a wild card....and the Bills are pursuing the final wild card spot.....which has ALL the significance in the world.

He said.....sorry......we're not changing our minds.

We then proceeded to get into quite the disagreement......actually, it was an all out shouting match.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: WBNG

174282[/snapback]

Move closer to Bristol, CT. :devil:

Or wherever it is Berman lives. :devil:

that I can't even see straight. I got a phone call this afternoon from my boss informing me that WBNG, our CBS affiliate in Binghamton, has changed their plan to show the Bills/49ers game this Sunday. They have opted.....once again to show the Jets game. I called and talked to the Sports Director. At first I was very polite and professional, pointing out that the Jets/Pats game has no significance...as the Pats have already clinched the AFC East and the Jets already have a wild card....and the Bills are pursuing the final wild card spot.....which has ALL the significance in the world.

We then proceeded to get into quite the disagreement......actually, it was an all out shouting match.

174282[/snapback]

Cable Sucks get DTV and you would see any game you desire !!!!!!!

174282[/snapback]

You go girl. Just proves you cant speak to a pig headed moron.

The Jests have not clinched a playoff spot yet. Do expect NE to beat the hell out of them sunday :devil:

If you can find Leicester, which is in the middle of the darkest pit in the a--hole of NY, you are welcome to come to my house. Time-Warner out of Batavia gives us two CBS affiliates, Why? Don't know. Also two PBS stations- Whooee twice the antiques Roadshow.

P.S. got the Jersey