Upset Redskins fan

MavBavButav

I didn't know there where real Redskins fans. I thought they where all transient bureaucrats and politicians.

I live close enough to Washington that we have a mix of foreskin fans and baltimore browns fans. It is true that the majority feel of the redskins is a bunch of entitled, wealthy, government, we-are-the-elite and better-than-you fans(?), who consider their season tickets as a status and royality-status indicator, just like their kids private schools and country club memberships. UGGG.

I was listening to Washington sports talk radio yesterday. The were blasting Orakpo saying that he just doesn't play the run. All day Buffalo ran right at him and nothing. They called him a 3rd down player. They predict Frank Gore will have a field day running at Orakpo. They can not stand Kyle Shanahan but they know he is part of a package deal with dad saying he will never get a head coaching job based on what they have seen from him. They are tired of the Shanahan experiment saying he is a poor evaluator of talent and coaching. It's interesting on this board there was so much talk about Orakpo and Shanahan and now they are the center of the Redskin scrutiny. We are clearly better off at this point.

Edited by VADC Bills

I live close enough to Washington that we have a mix of foreskin fans and baltimore browns fans. It is true that the majority feel of the redskins is a bunch of entitled, wealthy, government, we-are-the-elite and better-than-you fans(?), who consider their season tickets as a status and royality-status indicator, just like their kids private schools and country club memberships. UGGG.

Drive through DC city some time and you realize there are a ton of fans that could never afford the seasons tickets but are true blue fans just as Bills fans. Nothing elite about it. But no matter where you are your season ticket holders will be your most elite fan base (Not implying they are elite in some cases).

Drive through DC city some time and you realize there are a ton of fans that could never afford the seasons tickets but are true blue fans just as Bills fans. Nothing elite about it. But no matter where you are your season ticket holders will be your most elite fan base (Not implying they are elite in some cases).

:thumbsup: Agreed...

This just in - The Washington Nationals are starting to dominate

Didnt you hear?? They beat the Phillies 11-8 that one game!

I think he meant that the Nationals won the season series 11-8.

Still, I wouldn't describe the Nats as a team that's "being smart and building through the draft". They've sucked their way into two #1 overall picks and made the obvious choices in taking Strasburg and Harper. The rest of their franchise is basically a patchwork of mediocre AAA talent, journeymen, and bad FA contracts. Zimmerman and Morse are pretty good.

If Chubs has himself convinced that the Nationals are the bright future of DC sports, there will be plenty more embittered videos coming down the pipe.

Dude is a stupid ass moron. He calls out Stallworth for falling down on the post route? From the looks of it the guy couldn't walk a post route without a cardiac "moment". If the plane crashes then you will have a legitimate chance of rebuilding? Really? Wishing for 53 people to die? Loser.

Actually, I think he said they had a logistic chance of rebuilding. :lol:

It's always so nice to see the pain of the opposing fan after the Bills beat them. I don't know if that makes me a bad person or what but it truly makes wins sweeter to see others feel badly. I enjoy watching the opposing players feel badly. I enjoy watching the opposing fans feel badly. If they don't feel badly, then to me it doesn't mean as much. I think I need counseling. Oh well...

If you're the same as me, you're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=kY8PKShxhWQ&feature=related

Dude, that guy looks like an older Eric Cartman. I feel bad for him, obviously the 'skins are all that he has in life. He also clearly doesn't even know that much about sports, although I admittedly couldn't make it through the whole thing. He was just ranting about how miserably they make him. It seemed like he was blaming their troubles on luck, curses, and the players efforts. Meanwhile it has a lot more to do with the Owner, FO, and Shanahan...

I thought it was funny when he said they should emulate the nationals, the laughing stock of baseball for...well their entire existence so far. He said they were slowly "dominating"? Yeah they were better than last year, but they were still under .500 and a mere 22 games out of first place...Now that's domination to strive for...

Actually, I think he said they had a logistic chance of rebuilding. :lol:

Hah, yeah I liked that one...

Edited by Turbosrrgood