Check out this Fred Jackson Video

Justice

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Freddy but I'm getting pretty sick of his anti-doubter stance. Why can't we all just get along?

Here's a doubt for you to prove wrong, boy. You will NEVER get paid more than $2 million from the Bills. We are going to underpay you throughout your prime years and then kick you to the curb and promote your backup after next year. Good luck getting paid when you're a 32 year old RB, boy. We only give extensions to guys like Fitzpatrick, Williams, and Kelsay. You can see how you don't fit in.

I can't wait for you to take your anti-doubter BS elsewhere.

Ralph 4 life!

Was debating on what jersey to buy. That video pretty much sealed it.

Btw, if I remember correctly, that run they showed was the first play from scrimmage in that game against the Skins in 07 when dumbass gregg williams only had 10 guys on the field to "honour" sean taylor. He did it without informing joe gibbs, the head coach at the time. What a goof.

Thanks for that. It's a great video. And btw, props to a fairly large number of people on this site who saw his talent from the beginning with the Bills and backed him often and vociferously. We get a lot of things wrong around here but this was one time we got it right.

Except for the rather large and vocal group of posters who kept insisting until recently that Lynch was the better back.

Other than that, I can't add to the accolades already given to Freddie in this thread.

I hold him in the very highest esteem in every way possible.

My favorite bill of all time. Sorry Joe Cribbs, Fred is my ultimate man crush. I've been telling all my friends he's a top 5-10 RB for the last few years, he just didn't get enough carries show everyone. This year, he made those carries his and made my point clear. He's one of the most cerebral rbs in leave history that has a motor that just won't stop. I hope we sign him to extension this year. Is it a smart business move? Maybe not. He deserves to get paid. As a person, father, husband, football player, there aren't too many people out there that DESERVE to get paid, like Fred Jackson DESERVES to get paid. Save the "he signed a contract,'some should honor it" bs for someone else. Pay the man.

Thanks for all the kind words about the feature guys. I'm the one who had the honour of producing this feature and I'm thrilled the way it came out. Fred really is a class act. It aired on sportsnet in Canada so i wanted to make sure to get it up on Vimeo so Bills fans everywhere can watch.

I know people are skeptical of the fact I may have done it but i'm being honest. Please follow me on twitter at twitter.com/georgeskoutakis and you will see Fred has given it his stamp of approval.

Also, here is the uncut versions of the interviews i did for the feature. I asked my work that its not geo-blocked so you guys can watch them. Enjoy!!

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl/2011/10/28/aftershow_jackson/

Thanks for all the kind words about the feature guys. I'm the one who had the honour of producing this feature and I'm thrilled the way it came out. Fred really is a class act. It aired on sportsnet in Canada so i wanted to make sure to get it up on Vimeo so Bills fans everywhere can watch.

I know people are skeptical of the fact I may have done it but i'm being honest. Please follow me on twitter at twitter.com/georgeskoutakis and you will see Fred has given it his stamp of approval.

Also, here is the uncut versions of the interviews i did for the feature. I asked my work that its not geo-blocked so you guys can watch them. Enjoy!!

http://www.sportsnet...ershow_jackson/

Great work, George.

Awesome production values and content.

In spite of your subject being such a compelling person, I'm sure it was lost on very few people what an exceptional package you put together.