World Series Game 6

Simon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet - you guys are so lucky! (I went to game 6 2 years ago when the Yanks won it and would have to gone to game 7 if it had been needed. I was almost rooting for the Phillies to win 6, so I could be at game 7, too!)

That, sir, was no rant. I just don't see the value in mocking somebody who successfully beat such a tough addiction.

"This thing we call failure is not falling down. It is staying down."

Had more to do with his antics in the dugout, but whatevs. At least the redbirds won!

Cards get the two back - again!!

And that was the turning point last night; the Cards getting those 2 runs right back in the bottom of the 1st. It completely reinforced what had happened in game 6, that Texas couldn't hold a lead, couldn't keep STL down. The Rangers were out of fight after that.

Congrats to the Cards, but you have to feel bad for Ryan -- he's done a hell of a job turning around the Rangers.

And that was the turning point last night; the Cards getting those 2 runs right back in the bottom of the 1st. It completely reinforced what had happened in game 6, that Texas couldn't hold a lead, couldn't keep STL down. The Rangers were out of fight after that.

Congrats to the Cards, but you have to feel bad for Ryan -- he's done a hell of a job turning around the Rangers.

The intentional walk of Freese to load the bases in the 5th, when Feldman was having trouble finding the plate, that to me was when the game ended. What a stupid, cowardly move. Yadier Molina is no chump.

Molina was kind of a chump on that one, though. He heads down the first base line on an obvious strike, and then gets the call on what should have been the third strike. He should have been called out, and I wish he was because it seemed like all he wanted was a walk.

The intentional walk of Freese to load the bases in the 5th, when Feldman was having trouble finding the plate, that to me was when the game ended. What a stupid, cowardly move. Yadier Molina is no chump.

Considering Freese had what, 5 RBI in his prior 3 ABs, I might have walked him too.

Edited by KD in CT

Thank you for your nice remarks on Nolan

Ryan.