World Series Game 6

Simon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of entertaining in a cover your eyes kind of way. It's like watching a pair of mostly solid Little League teams going at it. :lol:

Somebody's going to paint Matt Holiday's yard.

I don't really care who wins, but you'd hate to see a generally awesome World Series end like this with so many errors.

But man, that Texas offense just keeps coming, doesn't it?

I don't really care who wins, but you'd hate to see a generally awesome World Series end like this with so many errors.

But man, that Texas offense just keeps coming, doesn't it?

I was kind of rooting for the Cards; then I saw Mark McGwire in the dugout and that ended any rooting interest.

This was indeed a pretty good series until sometime around the middle of Game 5, when guys started coming unglued.

Now it's just a theater of the absurd, but sort of an uncomfortably entertaining one.

I was kind of rooting for the Cards; then I saw Mark McGwire in the dugout and that ended any rooting interest.

This was indeed a pretty good series until sometime around the middle of Game 5, when guys started coming unglued.

Now it's just a theater of the absurd, but sort of an uncomfortably entertaining one.

Yeah, I lean toward the franchise that has never won a WS. Plus, I love watching the reactions of Ron Washington. Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve! Nolan Ryan has been pretty entertaining as well. I sorta wanted to see the Cards take this game though, because nothing is greater than a World Series Game 7.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Yeah, I lean toward the franchise that has never won a WS. Plus, I love watching the reactions of Ron Washington. Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve! Nolan Ryan has been pretty entertaining as well. I sorta wanted to see the Cards take this game though, because nothing is greater than a World Series Game 7.

At one point in Game 5 I thought for sure Washington was having a myoclonic seizure. Hard guy not to root for.

Still want a Game 7 though.....

Edit: There's one run back!

This has been a fun game to watch. I'd be happy to see Texas close it out and get their first one but the way this game has gone, it ain't over till it's over.

I love how even a little 2 out chopper back to the mound has you on the edge of your seat because you have no freaking idea what's going to happen.

I hope the leadoff guy gets on base (probably via error)before Pujols comes up so they can't walk him.

Holy crap. Feliz just made an awful terrible horrendous pitch and Craig watched it float by. One out to go.

David Freese: Half possible centaur.

PS. If I never hear Joe Buck call another meaningful game again, it'll be too many.

I couldn't believe he just stood there with the bat on his shoulder.

And then the hometown boy ties it because Cruz is afraid of the wall when he's one out away from a World Series title?!

I'd have killed myself buck naked on barbed wire for that ball.

This is just classic.

Holy sh-- Hamilton!! This is just an awesome game. I could care less how late it gets.

Yeah, I can work on short sleep as long as I was sober. :D

What a rollercoaster; I'm glad I don't have a rooting interest or I'd be a puddle of jello by now.

They just can't put this Cardinal team away. What a comeback year by Berkman.

That dude is pumpin icewater.

This is great. I'm not even a huge baseball fan and I could watch this for 2 more hours.