DirecTV

Kevin

This can actually be good news for those of you (us) that have the NHL package. The Florida Panthers network is currently one of the stations that will be cancelled. They were running the crawl saying so across their game tonight. Even though I'm not a Panthers fan, by any means, I will be calling and acting like I am so that I can be fully credited my NHL package.

Yeah Yeah, cheap I know, but I don't feel sorry for DTV as they try to nickel and dime you for everything. I so wish for the day where FIOS would have the Sunday NFL Ticket.

Oh well.

Fox is asking them for a 40% price increase. That's pretty much ridiculous.

Yeah, I have kind-of a hard time vilifying DirecTV for Fox demanding an extortionate rate increase then appealing to the masses when they don't get it.

I fully expect FoxSnooze to wrap themselves in the First Amendment over getting pulled..."DirecTV is restricting our right to free speech!"

Yeah, I have kind-of a hard time vilifying DirecTV for Fox demanding an extortionate rate increase then appealing to the masses when they don't get it.

I fully expect FoxSnooze to wrap themselves in the First Amendment over getting pulled..."DirecTV is restricting our right to free speech!"

DirecTV and Fox have reached an agreement with no interruption of service.

Crisis averted. See y'all at the next Apocalypse.

Glad they kept Nat Geo without interuption. Show on there called Rocket City Rednecks(based in Huntstville) where these PHD guys make all kind of crazy stuff from the farms and junkyards around Huntsville, all the while drinking beers and having a good time. It is very similiar to Mythbusters, but I like these guys better. I watch with my son and he loves the science aspect of it..i just think they are funny dudes

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/rocket-city-rednecks/

Today? I thought it was Friday?

Got it done this afternoon...then the new PJ will be here Saturday :thumbsup:

I'll report back on football in 3D this weekend :D

Why? No one had a hard time vilifying Time Warner Cable when Lin TV pulled the same crap with their CBS affiliates during the NFL season.