if you could have 1 ex player as a coach

who would you want as a coach??? I think Daryl Talley would make a very good line backer coach. He brought attitude and hard hitting to the game. He was also very intense and passonate about the game :worthy::thumbsup::worthy::thumbsup: . what say you???

Don Shula or Tom Landry. I figure go to the guys who have superbowl rings from coaching.

Do you mean an ex-Bills player, or any ex-player? Also, you as mean as either a position coaches and/or HC, yes?

I always wished Jim Kelly would have worked his way up thru the coaching ranks - starting as QBs coach, moving up to offensive coordinator, and finally head coach.

(Looks like his aspirations are more toward ownership.)

Interesting question:

As far as Bills ex players - I'd say Joe Delamalure (sp?)or Frank Reich...or Kurt Schulz (Hitting Coach)

As far as ex-NFL players in general - Peyton Manning (because I don't think he's gonna play again)...a close second would be Icky Woods (lol)

Interesting question:

As far as Bills ex players - I'd say Joe Delamalure (sp?)or Frank Reich...or Kurt Schulz (Hitting Coach)

As far as ex-NFL players in general - Peyton Manning (because I don't think he's gonna play again)...a close second would be Icky Woods (lol)

:lol:

Bring back Ickey-ville and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f-m-Fmd1lY

Do you mean an ex-Bills player, or any ex-player? Also, you as mean as either a position coaches and/or HC, yes?

I always wished Jim Kelly would have worked his way up thru the coaching ranks - starting as QBs coach, moving up to offensive coordinator, and finally head coach.

(Looks like his aspirations are more toward ownership.)

For ex-Bills: Guys who have been coaching for a long time now like Frank Reich and Pete Metzelaars.