Ravens-Jags Live Game Thread

Mid 2nd quarter it was -8 yards passing both teams COMBINED :lol:

• Fewest Yards Gained, Passing, Both Teams, Game, -11

Green Bay Packers (-10) vs Dallas Cowboys (-1) 10/24/65

Once again, I'd just like to say that I am sooooooooooo glad Pos is gone... what the hell were the Jags thinking? :D

The Ravens actually have a talented tight end in Ed Dickson… seems like you'd want to throw at Poz if you were Baltimore… of course if you're Baltimore, you might decide not to throw the ball at all.

Maurice Jones-Drew fumbles AGAIN… Gabbert looks like a schoolgirl in the pile…

That's on Gabbert… gotta stick it in his gut.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Fewest Yards Gained, Passing, Both Teams, Game, -11

Green Bay Packers (-10) vs Dallas Cowboys (-1) 10/24/65

The Ravens actually have a talented tight end in Ed Dickson… seems like you'd want to throw at Poz if you were Baltimore… of course if you're Baltimore, you might decide not to throw the ball at all.

Maurice Jones-Drew fumbles AGAIN… Gabbert looks like a schoolgirl in the pile…

That's on Gabbert… gotta stick it in his gut.

Ravens should just keep feeding Ray Rice the rock and wait for the D to score.

Has Lee Evans singularly titled the balance of this inter-divisional rivalry yet?

Yes. Were he not present, the Ravens would have minus 97 yards passing instead of 11 yards passing. He's drawn coverage away from Vontay Leach.

Ravens should just keep feeding Ray Rice the rock and wait for the D to score.

I think Rice was benched for Ricky Williams… he was sitting on the bench all alone… sniffle

I ask how can this get any worse...there you go fumble a hand off. Nice drop there as well. Going to fire up the PS3.

You can't go…. who are we gonna get to replace you?

Muff?

Muff!?!?!?

So where are all the guys who wanted the Bills to draft Michael Oher, and sign Bryant McKinnie and Andre Gurode as free agents?

I think I just heard someone yelp Poz, after he made the tackle.

Baltimore still does not have a first down and the half is almost over.

Go Jags!!!

If you leave now, you'll never live down the fact that you missed one of the worst-played football games in NFL history…

Alright… Good night.

It was so bad I deleted my post. I came back and would like to change my original post to the following.

Can we just announce it tonight with another pathetic crowd or at least perceived to be by me by looking at empty lower bowl seats on a Monday Night no less, the Jacksonville Jaguars will be relocating to LA, Toronto, London, Mexico City, somewhere in China and possibly Japan if the logistics can be worked out effective 2014. China will have to host two pre season games as their economy is growing and they will have to show strong support to be entitled to one regualr season home game. The remaining two home game are to be announced at a later date as to what competing cities will be granted their biggest wish.

Right now Greece is leading for one the final two games as they have Olympic facilities but due to economic crisis may not be able to provide security.

In that even the remaining games will be played in a new stadium to be built in Newark, NJ where the team will be known as the NY Jags. Again though, security will be an issue.

They will known as the NFL Jaguars from hereon in and are a team that everbody who wants one can call their own and will satisfy the leagues desire to play international games everywhere including Newark.

My God this is horrible football.

Thank you and goodnight.

Boomer's spin on Tebow…

It was so bad I deleted my post. I came back and would like to change my original post to the following.

Can we just announce it tonight with another pathetic crowd or at least perceived to be by me by looking at empty lower bowl seats on a Monday Night no less, the Jacksonville Jaguars will be relocating to LA, Toronto, London, Mexico City, somewhere in China and possibly Japan if the logistics can be worked out effective 2014. China will have to host two pre season games as their economy is growing and they will have to show strong support to be entitled to one regualr season home game. The remaining two home game are to be announced at a later date as to what competing cities will be granted their biggest wish.

Right now Greece is leading for one the final two games as they have Olympic facilities but due to economic crisis may not be able to provide security.

In that even the remaining games will be played in a new stadium to be built in Newark, NJ where the team will be known as the NY Jags. Again though, security will be an issue.

They will known as the NFL Jaguars from hereon in and are a team that everbody who wants one can call their own and will satisfy the leagues desire to play international games everywhere including Newark.

My God this is horrible football.

Thank you and goodnight.

I wonder how Jimmy Spags would feel about your idea.

I was raised by Mexican Germans in the suburbs of Buffalo. I wouldn't know how to parody a guido if I wanted.

Do you have any proof that you and Jimmy Spags have never been in the same place at the same time?

I rest my case.

Do you have any proof that you and Jimmy Spags have never been in the same place at the same time?

I rest my case.

In other words,

link?