Ravens-Jags Live Game Thread

Flacco continues to regress playing very "trentatively" and speaking of Trent, another QB, Blaine Gabbert continues to do his impersonation of a bigger, more talented Edwards.

Gabbert plays with no nad at all. I've seen him play about 35-40 snaps this year and he's one of these guys who simply doesn't want to make a mistake… therefore he has a hard time making plays.

Baltimore won't go far this year with this pale imitation of an offense… I think the Bills could take em.

And bad quarterbacking makes for bad football… thus all the rules protecting quarterbacks.

If given the choice of watching quarterbacks get injured and having to watch lousy football OR, having protective rules so that quarterbacks are less-frequently injured, I'll take door number two.

Gabbert just ran out of bounds for a loss on a passing play… the Rob Johnson play.

Flacco and the Ravens still don't have a first down? My DVR is slightly behind real time but we're into the 2nd quarter now…

Flacco misses a wide open Boldin...

Ray Rice with his 2nd fumble… Maurice Jones-Drew has one fumble.

Can B-more really be considered a legit Super Bowl contender?

I think not.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And by virtue of winning the challenge of the fumble… the Ravens get the privilege of punting.

Jags are playing some good defense. They're a dull team but they're big and don't get pushed around. They pose a tough match up for ravens who win by beating up and bullying the opponent.

Very good point.

The matchup of styles minimizes the Ravens' advantage in talent.

So I'm very happy that the Bills didn't draft Gabbert… I know it's early but I just never got the sense that the kid has the swagger, toughness, bravado, etc that a successful QB needs.

In fact, I never understood why he was so highly rated.

LOL, another pass completion for a loss by Flacco.

What's happened to this guy?

What an awful game so far. Jesus.

In a way it's comically bad… unfortunately at some point the joke probably won't be funny anymore.

Damn shame the Ravens will once again waste a truly spectacular and great defense this year on a chump like Unibrow Flacco at QB,... he must be related to Bledsoe. :lol:

He's gotten worse, and Matt Ryan has regressed this year too.

It's not easy hitting on a highly drafted QB… very hit and miss.

Go Jags!!!

Can we just announce it tonight with another pathetic crowd or at least perceived to be by me by looking at empty lower bowl seats on a Monday Night no less, the Jacksonville Jaguars will be relocating to LA effective 2014.

Thank you and goodnight.

If you leave now, you'll never live down the fact that you missed one of the worst-played football games in NFL history…

Alright… Good night.

I will give Skobee props though...wow.

Hes bailing them out. What in the world is gabbert waiting for ? This is the NFL where it's rare a guy is open by 10+ yards. He needs to throw into matchup advantages and to spots where only the WR can make a play. Ravens are playing man, there are opportunities