How Good are the Jets

saundena

How good are the Jets? They really are taking it to SD- but then again, the teams that SD has beat haven't been very good. The Jets worry me. Looks like they might be starting to put it together which means we will be playing them at a bad time.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The refs are handing this game to the jets and it's driving me crazy. It's so obvious that there's a bias sometimes. They want the Jets in the mix. Or it's a coincidence and they're just making all sorts of bad calls in favor of the Jets and not calling anything that favors SD. What a joke.

How good are the Jets? They really are taking it to SD- but then again, the teams that SD has beat haven't been very good. The Jets worry me. Looks like they might be starting to put it together which means we will be playing them at a bad time.

What game have you been watching? Chargers blew a lead but game is certainly not over

Maybe we have a different definition of taking it to them. For instance the Texans really took it to the titans today

I don't think the jets are any better then the bills

Edited by Max997

1. Yes, the Refs have been "friendly" toward the Jets

2. The Jets look like they are improving. I think they are at least as good as our Bills. This scares me.

3. Why is Norv Turner still HC of the Chargers? Undisciplined, lacking creativity....

4. Rivers is my #1 fantasy QB. It's been a long season already.

1. Yes, the Refs have been "friendly" toward the Jets

2. The Jets look like they are improving. I think they are at least as good as our Bills. This scares me.

3. Why is Norv Turner still HC of the Chargers? Undisciplined, lacking creativity....

4. Rivers is my #1 fantasy QB. It's been a long season already.

I find it impossible to root for anything but misery and hellfire down upon Rivers. He was a big mouth prick at NC State, and he's just as bad now. Win something first before you start runnin yo mouth fool!

Why would anyone do that?

In the past, he's been cash money for me. I selected him as my QB 3 and 2 seasons ago and he was GREAT. Last year I went with Aaron Rogers who did good, but Rivers I believe had better FF stats. So this year I figured that Rogers could have SB hang over and that Rivers would get a boost with VJ's return. Boy was I wrong.

The Jets are undisciplined. I know Jets fans that dont like half the guys on the team. Sanchez is not good. He makes bad decisions all the time. Everytime that Sanchez threw down field and missed by alot or if it threw out of bounds the announcer would say, " he threw it away". What really happened was Sanchez making terrible decisions, forcing bad throws constantly. Pay attention how they call plays for Sanchez in crunch time situations. They are usually very conservative. They are getting back to "Ground and Pound" because they cant trust the game in Sanchez's hands. In other words, Sanchez isnt going to win the game with his arm. Thats why they were losing 3 weeks ago. The refs were their best friend against the Chargers. If this was an away game they would have lost. So I think the Jets are worse than last year.

I find it impossible to root for anything but misery and hellfire down upon Rivers. He was a big mouth prick at NC State, and he's just as bad now. Win something first before you start runnin yo mouth fool!

I have no problem with someone who runs their mouth if they can back it up, but this kid really does need to get over himself. He majorly choked today against the Jets, and it wasn't the first time. A lot of people seem to put him in the same class as Brady, Manning, Brees, and Rodgers, but he's clearly not worthy of that company.