Bye week - What are you watching?

/dev/null

I don't have the Ticket, so, here in Austin, we have, possibly the worst games to choose from:

12pm- FOX- Seahawks @Browns (they always show Colt McCoy, given a chance: 6-3 with 10:06 left)

CBS- Texans @Titans (Looked like it might be a good one, but Texans up 41-7 late

3pm- FOX- Rams @Cowboys (Cowboys..nuf said!)

Then the night game lookes like a snoozer as well....Colts @Saints

A lost football weekend for me...might actually watch more baseball than football this week...that never happens!

I've been watching Chargers/Jets, mostly because we have to play them both. Both look pretty good. The sputtering Jets for the past few weeks seem to be gone and have been replaced with the Jets we expected.

Moss leaving makes me feel a bit better. If they lose their best WR's before we play them...well, I'm not going to complain.

Beck looks like a backup at best to me

Which of course means he will prob look like Joe Montana vs the bills next week

Beck just threw his first TD in 4 years....and Fred Davis got up like he just caught winning TD with Skins down 10 now with 5 mins to go...always makes me laugh when players do that

Edited by Max997

Red Zone Channel. Best channel ever invented.

You got that right!! I have become 100% addicted to this channel. It's like football crack. Non-stop football including EVERY score for 6+ hrs straight and no commercials. I feel so much more connected to the league this way.

It's funny, cause when I watch the hightlight shows later in the day on Sundays and MOndays, I feel like I already saw EVERY single highlight when it actually happened. :thumbsup: