529 Million Dollar DOE Loan For Electric Car

3rdnlng

I wonder how Brazil feels about this. We gave them tons of cash for offshore drilling and Obama told them that we would be one of their best customers for their oil.

And now we're giving cash for Scandinavian electric cars

The Brazil move was for Immelt. Period.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/car-company-us-loan-builds-cars-finland/story?id=14770875

They couldn't find a facility in the U.S. that could accomodate auto assemblage. :wallbash: I especially like the idea that Al Gore is an investor along with a relative of Obama's Campaign Finance Manager and an additional "bundler" for Obama.

Maybe we can give a couple billion to the chinese for some windmills to charge all these electric cars!!! :wallbash:

If only we decided to use that money to prevent more people from getting raped and murdered.

NO RAPES FOR ELECTRIC CARS!!!!

The only raping going on is the administration of the American taxpayers!!!

Maybe we can give a couple billion to the chinese for some windmills to charge all these electric cars!!! :wallbash:

The only raping going on is the administration of the American taxpayers!!!

Naw, windmills will kill birds. We'll use natural gas to create energy to charge them. :oops: We can't do that---no fracking allowed. Then we'll just drill for more oil to generate electricity. I hear ANWR & the Gulf have a lot of oil. :oops: not allowed. I guess we're stuck with burning coal to generate electricity---that is if "O" will take back his vow to eliminate coal fired power plants. Makes sense though---we'll burn coal to produce electricity in order to help our environment by not using fossil fuels in our vehicles.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Naw, windmills will kill birds. We'll use natural gas to create energy to charge them. :oops: We can't do that---no fracking allowed. Then we'll just drill for more oil to generate electricity. I hear ANWR & the Gulf have a lot of oil. :oops: not allowed. I guess we're stuck with burning coal to generate electricity---that is if "O" will take back his vow to eliminate coal fired power plants. Makes sense though---we'll burn coal to produce electricity in order to help our environment by not using fossil fuels in our vehicles.

I've always liked the signs on the electric buses in SF that say Zero Emissions Vehicle. Yeah it's zero emissions only at this end.