BREAKING: Gadhafi/Qaddaffi/Kadafi gets his

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No video, but how about a picture?

post-9-006131500 1319263368_thumb.jpg

Jesus knew where the sandbar was.

lybob has a point there. Its the damn twitter, social media and internet responsible for the sudden uprisings. Just look at how hostile and worked up we get here at TBD discussing football. Now imagine getting into it with Dave in Norfolk except when you leave your computer in disgust you're in a 3rd world nation, its 140 degrees F, you've got sand in every orifice, and you can't drink, screw or gamble. Pretty sure after 2 weeks of that I would tie a piece of cinder block to my head and go join the nearest angry mob too.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2011/feb/03/egypt-protesters-head-protection-helmets#/?picture=371390039&index=2

:lol:

lybob has a point there. Its the damn twitter, social media and internet responsible for the sudden uprisings. Just look at how hostile and worked up we get here at TBD discussing football. Now imagine getting into it with Dave in Norfolk except when you leave your computer in disgust you're in a 3rd world nation, its 140 degrees F, you've got sand in every orifice, and you can't drink, screw or gamble. Pretty sure after 2 weeks of that I would tie a piece of cinder block to my head and go join the nearest angry mob too.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2011/feb/03/egypt-protesters-head-protection-helmets#/?picture=371390039&index=2

pretty sure that's styrofoam but if you want to use cinder block feel free- block head

Once again, Obama's policy of appealing to the people of the Middle East to stand up for themselves and take the lead in forcing change in their countries, with support from Western democracies, has succeeded. And I'm sure that just bugs the hell out of the neo-cons who want the U.S. to force change like was done in Iraq, with the U.S. taking all the risk, casualties, and cost. Smart talk trumps tough talk.

You really think that any of those rebels "alla akbar"ing it up for the camera parading gaddaffi around like a trophy until they summarily executed him will be any better than gaddaffi?

Worked for the best in Egypt

Once again, Obama's policy of appealing to the people of the Middle East to stand up for themselves and take the lead in forcing change in their countries, with support from Western democracies, has succeeded. And I'm sure that just bugs the hell out of the neo-cons who want the U.S. to force change like was done in Iraq, with the U.S. taking all the risk, casualties, and cost. Smart talk trumps tough talk.

Sure, let Obama take all the credit.

No, because no matter how Obama is, there will be someone running against him that is worse.

They are out of Reagans at the F.W. Woolworths :lol:

So, in other words you don't know what I was referring to but I'm wrong? Why even bother reading and posting here if you are so entrenched in your ideas that you won't intelligently discuss them? The link I posted had nothing to do with what you posted. Keep posting like this and lyrbob, Butflex, FUBAR in Norfolk and Pasta Joe will admit you to the Breakfast Club.