Dwan Edwards

Again, of 129 people playing his position in the NFL, Dwan Edwards ranked #121 of 129 (#102 pass rush #122 rushing defense). He's a starter by default. He'll be replaced.

So Kyle Williams who ranked #108 will also be replaced. :doh:... proving once again that stats are for losers.

Does anyone else notice this. He has done absolutely nothing this year. I know he's a "run stopper" but he can't even do that. He gets no pressure and never makes a big play. How has he flown under the radar of getting the business? Watching him sunday he made Heard look like Ted Washington. He also looks very fat. We all noticed how poor Andre Davis has played, why not Edwards?

If you actually watched the Giants game, I have to say this is one of the most ill-informed posts I've ever seen.

You really need to brush up on your understanding of what's going on out there because Dwan Edwards played really well yesterday.

If you actually watched the Giants game, I have to say this is one of the most ill-informed posts I've ever seen.

You really need to brush up on your understanding of what's going on out there because Dwan Edwards played really well yesterday.

Yeh simon you must have the old donte whitner defense, he doesn't make any plays but "hes great against the run"

Because he's a defensive end so he should never get any qb pressure....that makes sense...get lost simon.

Edited by Brian Billick

Yeh simon you must have the old donte whitner defense, he doesn't make any plays but "hes great against the run"

Because he's a defensive end so he should never get any qb pressure....that makes sense...get lost simon.

Yeah except he was getting pressure on lil eli

Yeah except he was getting pressure on lil eli

He wasn't getting pressure. You must have been watching the Ravens playoff game from 2 years ago. The argument of that's not what the defensive scheme asked him to do as far as making plays was dispelled when Nick Barnett and George Wilson relpaced poz and whitner.

Every day I check this site and I see someone ripping some new Bill apart. So damn negative all the time. Who do you guys actually like? The only player not criticized this year has been Jackson. So we have one good player? I need to detach from this black hole you call a message board.

So Kyle Williams who ranked #108 will also be replaced. :doh:... proving once again that stats are for losers.

In fairness, Kyle has been terrible this year (though we now know he has been injured). Also last year, Pro Football Focus absolutely loved Kyle and gushed about him weekly (deservedly). Their stats are fairly accurate for assessing individual performances.

In fairness, Kyle has been terrible this year (though we now know he has been injured). Also last year, Pro Football Focus absolutely loved Kyle and gushed about him weekly (deservedly). Their stats are fairly accurate for assessing individual performances.

Terrible?

Or below his own standards due to injury?

Every day I check this site and I see someone ripping some new Bill apart. So damn negative all the time. Who do you guys actually like? The only player not criticized this year has been Jackson. So we have one good player? I need to detach from this black hole you call a message board.

I can see where you would hate negativity. Are you looking for this kind of positivity?

I think I am ready for this team to leave Buffalo. It seems it would make life actually better in western NY.

Or maybe this one?

wow. I dont think I can put up with another season like the one approaching. What is the point of this joke?

We'll do our best to live up to your exacting standard.......