Goats for today

Spiderweb

You run the ball there, and run the clock down. So if Fitz makes a good throw and they score does anyone really think the Giants would not be able to score with 4 minutes left.

Horrible pass play call by Chan.

I have no faith that the D would have stopped the NYG. Yes, that was a brutal call by Gailey.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz hands down....Two horribly under thrown passes that should have been big gainer and a TD respectively....Instead they were picks....And his sack in the first half with the Bills in FG range was just plain dumb!!!

I'm fully confident that he'll bounce back after the bye. Go Bills!!!

Andra DAvis in here too

looking old this year, bring on Sheppard.

Fitz hands down....Two horribly under thrown passes that should have been big gainer and a TD respectively....Instead they were picks....And his sack in the first half with the Bills in FG range was just plain dumb!!!

I'm fully confident that he'll bounce back after the bye. Go Bills!!!

This

Also, as I said in the shoutbox, that series where Fitz took the offense out of FG range was the turning point.

I'd really like to know why Gailey wanted to throw the ball in NYG territory on the 2nd to last possession, with the team in FG range

to get a TD Fitz should not have taken the sack.

Florence - maybe the worst game from a db I have ever seen.

Fitz - two bad picks, and took two bad sacks to put us out of field goal range

Gailey - had the game in hand with 1st and 10 from the 27 with under 5 minutes left were averaging about 7 hers a carry and he calls a deep pass to Johnson. Just bad game mangement.

The front 7 - manning could have ordered and eaten lunch every time he droped back today. No.pressure at all, but the three best pass rushes on the team were out, so that was not completely unexpected.

Given how many young guys we had out there today, I cant really find too much fault with the other guys. All in all I was proud of how well they hung in there today and almost pulled it out despite the injuries and mistakes.

This is on the coachs today. The defense looks horrible and i believe it is the schemes.

Chan never should have called a pass play on the 2nd int. 1st down on the NY 27 with 4:02 left in a tie game. You run the ball there, and run the clock down. So if Fitz makes a good throw and they score does anyone really think the Giants would not be able to score with 4 minutes left.

Horrible pass play call by Chan.

Most any call for Fitz to throw long is a curious call.

and McKlovin and the pass rush and the run D... again.

Mckelvin was barely in there, and when he was, he didn't do anything that bad.

The defense as a whole has played how it has all year, minus the turnovers. The defense needs some type of spark to make it work. sheppard should probably be starting unless we are playing a team that is heavy on the run.

I like florence, but he didn't do much to show that he deserved to start over mckelvin today. it sucks that mckelvin can be consistant. if he was, he would be a decent starter. maybe this lit a fire in him not starting. and we need Kyle back bad.

this offseason though, we need to upgrade the OLB position. Aside from occasional plays by moats and sometimes kesley, those guys aren't doing anything for us. And man do we need a deep threat on offense. evans probably wouldn't have been that helpful for us this year, but jones/easley being out is killing us. gotta find a deep threat this offseason that can stay on the field.

other than that, this team is a hell of a lot better to watch than previous years. they got a lot of work to do, but they seem to be heading in the right direction.

And the ref on the non pass interference call in the 3Qtr.

that namaan td was after the play clock, perspective

both ints where on fitz. we are clearly missing our wide recievers this week. we have little option to freddy. i bet it hurts stevies contract negotiations. the injuries on d killed an already dieing defense. i dont understand why we couldnt get our hands up in passing lanes

Florence had a pop-warner day - he was toasted pretty well.

Defense came up big on some plays when needed, and it was good to see McGee on the outside and McKelvin covering the slot.

Fitz needs to take this break and just work on those sideline routes. He terribly underthrew two balls and unless he can correct that teams will be able to scheme against that and this franchise will have no choice than to continue to look for that franchise QB.

I don't say that to be mean, I want him to succeed, but he needs to be able to hit more than short, seam, and shallow crossing routes though Gailey knows how to squeeze every ounce out of those plays.

Naaman and Stevie looked good out there today....