Can we be 5-1 at the BYE week?

In week six, the New York Giants are favored by three points against the Buffalo Bills, making this the fourth game of the season where the Bills are labeled as the “under-dogs”. Even though the Bills continue to prove the doubters wrong week after week, they sure don’t mind that label. “That’s pretty much what we expect,” says Bills RB Fred Jackson, who currently is ranked third in the NFL with total yards from scrimmage. “Our opponents are usually the big name teams. They have a bunch of big name guys and that’s what the national media is focused on. But right now, we don’t have any problems flying below the radar.” Will Buffalo continue to prove the national media wrong and continue adding wins to their already 4-1 record? Let’s get right into another Blake’s Breakdown and find out.

Rest of the indepth analysis here: http://www.buddynixon.com/game-coverage/blakes-breakdown-buffalo-faces-the-new-jersey-giants-in-week-6

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's exactly our point. they can either win, lose or tie. the future is unwritten.

I expected thoughtless remarks such as this on the BBMB... but not here.

I'm asking for your opinions and thoughts after reading the article. Who do you think will win this game? Score? Who has a big game?

I'm asking for your opinions and thoughts after reading the article. Who do you think will win this game? Score? Who has a big game?

Dude, read what people are writing. We think the Bills will win if they score more points than the Giants. Yes, there will be a score, this isn't for *****-and-giggles.

Where is Crayonz when we need him?

There's a prediction thread if you look through the topics.

agreed. if the bills win, they will be 5-1 at the bye week. conversely, a loss will put them at 4-2 at the bye week.

Barring, of course some force majeure event preventing the game from occurring.

(In which case the Bills would remain at 4-1, and this would become the bye week.)

LOL, Oh please. Leave my writers alone. :worthy:

I really think this is a good match up against the Giants.

Good write up Blake, I like how you bring up areas where we can win the game!

im trying to figure out your avatar....its either A) a reeealllly flat chested woman B)a reealllyyy young girl C) a very bad angle of either A or B????

im trying to figure out your avatar....its either A) a reeealllly flat chested woman B)a reealllyyy young girl C) a very bad angle of either A or B????

Seriously dude? Its a beach babe, with a much better skinny body, rather than chest. I'd rather have her, than a "buther" face.