The Giants are Frauds!

Billsrhody

While I certainly think the Bills could lose this Sunday, I think that if some of the naysayers applied the same critical eye on the Giants 5 games, that they have put on the Bills, they would see that the Giants aren't very good.

I wouldn't trade uniforms with the Giants, I think our Bills are better.

Wow, the Bills won already? What was the final score? Any other useful information from the future?

Yes, high tops come back in a big way. Also, buying a sports almanac might create and alternative 1985 in which Biff Tannen is married to your mother. You have been warned.

The giants are favored by 3 this week... but I cant understand why!?

Because the oddsmakers determined that this was the spread that was most likely to draw 50% of the bettors' money on each side. Since the spread hasn't moved all week, it would appear that they were right.

The giants are favored by 3 this week... but I cant understand why!?

L Giants 14 @ Redskins 28

W Rams 16 @ Giants 28

W Giants 29 @ Eagles 16

W Giants 31 @ Cardinals 27

L Seahawks 36 @ Giants 25

I dont know what I'm missing. They have have 3 wins against 3 teams that are in the bottom third of the league (Rams, Eagles, Cardinals). They lost to another team who is in the bottom third (Seahawks)and lost to a pretty good team (Redskins).

Which of those teams has even a decent offensive line? Everyone is talking about how the Giants lead the league in sacks, but look at who they've played! If the Bills play like they've been playing they should be able to handle the Giants.

The Giants are OVERRATED!

For what it's worth Pete Prisco took the the Giants:

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2011/10/13/2488080/buffalo-bills-pete-prisco-week-6-picks?ref=yahoo

It's the media! Notice how the Eagles were merely having "compatibility issues with personnel" until they were beaten by the lowly Bills. Now they are in "dire straights" and there are stories on ESPN about Eagles "nosedive" and how the season is potentially lost. If anyone other than Buffalo beat them last week, I don't think the speculation would be so wild.

They will be overrated until we beat them and then the "experts" will point out that they were never really that good, which is why the Bills beat them.

They've been ripped since august by the media. Losing players both in free agency (boss, smith, etc...) and injuries (half the d) and not adding anyone. They were expected to be 3rd in the division and miss the playoffs.

+1 You know that's what they will say.

Again, who is on their bandwagon, minus the Dline accolades?

It's the media! Notice how the Eagles were merely having "compatibility issues with personnel" until they were beaten by the lowly Bills. Now they are in "dire straights" and there are stories on ESPN about Eagles "nosedive" and how the season is potentially lost. If anyone other than Buffalo beat them last week, I don't think the speculation would be so wild.

Seriously? They officially are plummeting out of the playoffs. Fast. 1-4 is dire. They have to finish like 9-2 to have a shot. That's a big deal and a huge loss.