Giants.com calls Fitz "Fitzgerald"

BobChalmers

Don't surprise me one bit. Outside of our fanbase, NOBODY cares about the guys on our roster. That's why I love what's happening with this team. Go ahead and ignore us, but do it at your own risk. I'd take a team of no-names that can play together over a team of spoiled, overrated millionaires, anyday. I really the hope fame doesnt go to the heads of this group.

Was it Bonavena? Chuvalo?? A boxer refused to call Cassius Clay 'Ali' after he changed his name. Rather that 'knockin' the bum out', Ali toyed with him for the distance, smashin in his face and yellin' "What's my name?' -BAM! "What's my name?!" BAM! LOL!

Leave YOUR mark, Fitzpatrick!

In their interview of Chan Gailey, near the bottom...

"[Fitzgerald] is standing in the pocket with a lot of confidence and we’re able to run the football and keep people off balance."

I mean - this was funny enough in week one - week six after all the buzz and accolades, it's kind of just incompetent.

the link is on the TBD page, but here it is again...

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Buffalo-Bills-Coach-Chan-Gailey/a7cd67b8-1629-4375-836a-21e7fb425ad8

Who cares? I think last weeks game was the first that one of the announcers didn't call him Fitzgerald. The world is coming to an end now. Trust me it won't affect the outcome of the game one bit.

BuffaloBills.com should call Eli "Manningham".

Legend has it, if you say "Fitzgerald" three times in front of a mirror, Fitzpatrick magically appears to B word-slap you.

I heard you have to do it with the lights off........................ that way it works