Fred "Action" Jackson not "Fast Freddie"

Silvercrw

I think the media fans etc.. all got Fred's nick name wrong. We used to have in 03-05 a punt returner /WR Jonathan Smith. His nickname was "Fast Freddie" .

Fred Jackson's name was always "Action" Jackson which sounds way better. I wish the Media and fans didn't catch on to the other Fred's nickname and know that Fred was supposed to be Fred "Action" Jackson.

Thanks for the name correction wallers!

Edited by Silvercrw

I think the media fans etc.. all got Fred's nick name wrong. We used to have in 03-05 a punt returner /WR Freddie Jackson. His nickname was "Fast Freddie" .

Fred Jackson's name was always "Action" Jackson which sounds way better. I wish the Media and fans didn't catch on to the other Fred's nickname and know that Fred was supposed to be Fred "Action" Jackson.

His last name was Smith. Jonathan "Fast Freddie" Smith. A preseason wonder. And I think he only played one or two seasons for the Bills, but I could be wrong.

I think the media fans etc.. all got Fred's nick name wrong. We used to have in 03-05 a punt returner /WR Freddie Jackson. His nickname was "Fast Freddie" .

It was Jonathan Smith from Georgia Tech.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Smith_(American_football)

Yeah, Fast Freddie was Jonathan Smith.

Always rings funny with me when people call ACTION JACKSON "Fast Freddie."

Supposed to be Action Jackson. Even the power rakings and telecasts call him "Fast Freddie" it pissed me off! Can we make like a public announcement to say hey he is supposed to be called ACTION JACKSON. Dumb media caught on to the "Fast Freddie" name from Jonathan smith!

Supposed to be Action Jackson. Even the power rakings and telecasts call him "Fast Freddie" it pissed me off! Can we make like a public announcement to say hey he is supposed to be called ACTION JACKSON. Dumb media caught on to the "Fast Freddie" name from Jonathan smith!

you guys remember the Pats picked him up as well when we released him.

I've heard talking heads on ESPN & NFLN say Fred isn't a fast back, just damn good. So there isn't a lot of 'Fast Freddie' really going on, as it doesn't apply..

Granted, he could beat me in a race with him running backwards but he'll never be confused with a burner on the field.

I think the media fans etc.. all got Fred's nick name wrong. We used to have in 03-05 a punt returner /WR Jonathan Smith. His nickname was "Fast Freddie" .

Thanks for the name correction wallers!

I love Fred Jackson but he is not "FAST". He is most often fast enough but he isn't really a home run hitter. Doesn't mean he can't hit the occasional home run but he is not one of those guys where you see them break through a big hole and just KNOW nobody is going to catch them.