Top 10 Reasons Why the Bills Will Choke

At first, all the never-ending naysaying was nerve-wracking. But now I realize I just wasn't being analytical enough in my fandom.

So...the top 10 reasons why the Bills are doomed for another season of sorrow:

2. We can't win every game. 4-1? I hate to sound negative, and I know I'm going to catch flak for this, but that's only three losses from .500. Think about it.
  3. We don't have any consistency on offense. Pass crazy one game. 100-yards-plus running another. We simply have no identity.
  4. We can't win without raising blood pressure. The only team to register wins in back-to-back 20-plus-point-deficit games? We should have blown the Pats and Raiders out in the first quarter.
  5. We have no consistency in the way we win. Blow out one game. Big come from behinds in two others. And a close game in which the opponent was never ahead of us. Hate to sound picky and all, but true winners win in a consistent fashion.
  6. We don't know how to capitalize on interceptions. Eight turnovers against NE and Phili and we only win by a combined 10 points?!? We should have won by at least 16.
  7. We have a mediocre QB. A 10-4 TD-INT ratio? Fitz couldn't even do better than Matt Stafford at 11-3?
  8. We have a mediocre RB. Freddie Jackson, who is heralded as our supposed No. 1 player on offense (please), has only broken one play--one!--over 40 yards and only has 96 yards on average per game. He couldn't get 100 or more like McFadden or AP?
  9. We can't stop the run. We have clearly forgotten about the run (bottom middle tier) and only care about intercepting more balls than anyone else. That's a mark of a truly weak defensive team.
  10. We can't tackle. Our top tackler is a...safety? Yet another mark of a truly bad defensive team. Wilson barely has more tackles than the geriatric Troy Polamalu for Christ's sake.
  11. We can't overcome bad officiating. The one team we were supposed to beat easily, and we can't find a way to overcome a last minute blown call by the ref? The Pats would have found a way to win, even with their bad D.
  12. We don't kick enough field goals. Only nine attempts? That's near the bottom of the league.
  13. We don't have a QB who can grow a decent beard. He still looks like he should be pitchforking hay in Pennsylvania, not marshaling a 4-1 NFL team that's No. 1 in the AFC East.

Feel free to add on to the negativity here. I've barely scratched the surface of why this pretender-who-thinks-they're-a-contender team will flame out this year.

And No. 13. Bills fans are so stupid they can't even count.

An attempt at revese psychology, perhaps? LOL....good, creative thread, OP!

Reason 21: We only have one 1st round pick on our OL. If you don't have 4-5 1st round picks on the line, you OL will suck.

Just ask Bill in NYC!...just kidding Bill. I know you want the OL to play well wherever we get them, and they are playing well-even our depth, so that must make you happy right?

ps- this board is just horrible at getting sarcasm. what gives?