Current WR Free Agents

Am I the only one that thinks he's been pretty bad so far this year? At least as a WR & KR.

The rule changes have killed him as a KR, and I'm not sure they expected much of him as a WR. Coming out of camp Nix commented that he was their #6 WR.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that thinks he's been pretty bad so far this year? At least as a WR & KR.

The kickoff rule has literally killed the KR game because we learned yesterday that Chan Gailey does not want him to return the ball if it is a few yards back in the endzone. This is why he rarely returns the football. Just obeying his coach.

Brad Smith should not be used as a WR. In in order to use him properly is in the wildcat in short yardage situations and in the redzone which has proved to be very successful so far.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Who do you cut off this team?

I am not being glib I really just want to know.

Is it Martin?

Is it a LB? Do you put someone on IR who you really don't want to put on IR.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that this team history with injuries has got to stop. I am not saying there is rhyme or reason with it, just that it would be nice if the trend of losing an average of almost 20 guys each year would stop.

Christ...Holt is in an old-folks home.

Housh...eh...

There is a guy out there with a key to the city, and approximately 34,543,129 jerseys in WNY...I think we know what the time is.

I would almost like to see this. If he still has his speed I think this would be a good move for this year. Wouldn't cost too much, would take pressure off of Stevie, would be a deep threat, don't have to re-sign him next year and have him prevent one of the young guys from developing.He liked buffalo and we liked him. sounds like a win/win. Ok, it's gotta be said. Get'er done Buddy.

Who do you cut off this team?

I am not being glib I really just want to know.

Is it Martin?

Is it a LB? Do you put someone on IR who you really don't want to put on IR.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that this team history with injuries has got to stop. I am not saying there is rhyme or reason with it, just that it would be nice if the trend of losing an average of almost 20 guys each year would stop.

I'd cut Ruvell Martin. Not adding a whole hell of a lot at the reciever position. I know he's been pretty good at special teams but that is what I would do.

As far as injuries, it seems to me we are doing ok in that department. Most of them have been minor and the depth has been stepping in just fine. Hairston looked like a vet yesterday. With Jaurons teams we had like double digit season ending injuries. I don't think we have had 1 season ending injury during the regular season so far(knock on wood). I don't even think we can compare this year to the past years of injuries.

If we brought T.O. back I, for one, would get my popcorn ready.

I would welcome the move. We are depleted at WR. One would have to think that Chan and Nix must be looking for help and TO is the best option right now. He behaved himself last time and IMO, would only benefit a winning team like THE BILLS!