Henne out for the year

dib

Great.. dry.gif

1st we get Peyton Manning in our Division

Then the Pats* steal a 1st Rd pick from us for their castoff and pound us for a dozen years with Brady..

Now the Dolphins appear in the driver seat for Luck

If it wasn't for bad luck, we'd have no Luck at all..

Well, it looks like the Dolphins will probably take Luck or whomever is considered the best QB in next years draft.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/32371/report-chad-henne-out-for-the-year

In all seriousness, if you're a franchise like Miami and going nowhere, it would be in your best interest to tank the rest of this season and select the greatest QB prospect to come out of college since Peyton Manning. Actually, Andrew Luck is an even better collegiate QB than Manning was! You give up one season (in which you're going nowhere anyway), for a chance to be a perennial power for the next 10-15 years, while selling gobs of tickets and jerseys. I don't want the Colts to go from one franchise QB to the next, but I'd much rather they win the Luck sweepstakes than Miami. I don't want Brady AND Luck in this division!

Why is Luck considered the second coming of Christ? Last year, Locker was the sure fire, can't miss prospect. This year, he's yet to even take a snap! Just sayin'

Have you seen Luck play? The comparisons between him and Locker start and stop with the beginning letter of their last names. I want Luck to bomb just because I don't want him to succeed in Indy, or Miami, but the guy is just too good. Put it this way - he dominates college football in a way Cam Newton dominated, only Luck does it primarily with his arm. If he had entered the draft this year, Cam Newton would be a Buffalo Bill.

Have you seen Luck play? The comparisons between him and Locker start and stop with the beginning letter of their last names. I want Luck to bomb just because I don't want him to succeed in Indy, or Miami, but the guy is just too good. Put it this way - he dominates college football in a way Cam Newton dominated, only Luck does it primarily with his arm. If he had entered the draft this year, Cam Newton would be a Buffalo Bill.

I'm certainly not a college football junkie, but it just seems that it's pretty much a crapshoot either way. I'm going to bring up the whole Leaf/Manning debate. Leaf was considered to be "that guy" too and look how he turned out.